Micheles Jewelry Box

Advertising is allowed for WORK AT HOME MOMS! HTML: enabled

Micheles Jewelry Box
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parties, Sex Toys and Women

Why is Passion Parties the most exciting, fun, easy and profitable party plan business there is? Where should I start?

~ High Demand... Women WANT to have THESE parties & women flock to them!
~ Unique Products... women can go to the drug store buy candles, cooking utensils, and plastic to put their food in. They CANNOT get our products there and they don’t want to go to the “shops!” You are helping them by bringing them what they want in a confidential and PRIVATE manner. ~ Lots of areas still not covered by distributors! *No territories*
~ They line up to order at these parties!
~ 8 ways to earn what your worth!
Here is the top 3.
#1. 40% PROFIT OF SALES! (Most other party plans pay 25%,)
#2.CASH BONUS ON RETAIL SALES! (An extra $100-$1000 per month!)
Plus, #3.HIGHEST PAID DOWNLINE % IN THE INDUSTRY! 5%-5%-5% CA$H!

Can I do this?
YES! You Can! We’ll teach you everything you need to know. Passion Parties, Inc. wants you to succeed. We will help train and support you through:
~ Monthly newsletters
~ PASSION PARTIES is Going WORLDWIDE!! That’s Huge for only Being in Business for 10 Years!!!!!
~ Training Videos and DVD's
~ Annual Conventions and Regional Seminars
~ Sex Therapist on Staff
~ I, your personal sponsor will be beside you each step, cheering you on!

How do I get started?
Choose from 3 demonstration kits. Everything you need to do a party is included. From training manual and video to order forms and catalogues with product and MORE!
~ $100 - Earns 10% profit of sales until you do $300 in any one month, advances you to 25% profit of sales. Do another month with $1000 in sales, advance to 40% permanent profit of sales.
~ $250 – Earns 25% profit of sales until you sell $1000 in any one month, advances you to 40% permanent profit of sales.
~ $450 – Earns 40% permanent profit of sales right from the start.
- Seriously, what do you have to lose? The $ you spend for your kit includes EVERYTHING you will need to do your first couple parties and you will earn your money back! Just ask one friend to have a party for you and the rest will come to you. :-)

You can do one of three things:
~ Keep buying the products from me, and I’ll make the 40% profit + cash bonus + 5% downline sales while having fun & helping women. OR
~ Start your business today and YOU can make 40% profit + cash bonus + 5% downline sales while having fun & helping women. OR
~ Do nothing, and next year will be just like this year.

For Detailed info go see:
www.passionpartiescareer.com
Username: passionate
Password: aboutmyfuture
(password and username is lowercase)

Contact me with any questions!

Jana Gegen
651-398-2459
bedroomfire@yahoo.com
http://passionwithfire.yourpassionconsultant.com