Family Message Forum

Welcome to Our Lancashire Appleton Family Message Forum. You can leave messages or questions here for members of the family. Come back frequently to check for answers and new messages.

Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Adding data

I have quite a bit of information about the descendants of Joseph Ampbose Appleton (I am one of them). I have not collated family trees before and I can see it could be very time consuming just organising the data. My question is do you have special software to help with this? Can I have access to this or at least a version of the database so I can add/edit data efficiently?

Location Sydney Australia

Re: Adding data

Hello Paul,

Unfortunately it is not possible for you to add to the data on the website directly but I use a program called "Brother's Keeper" the latest version of which can be downloaded from http://www.bkwin.net/ currently version 6.2.70.

If you want to try building up your own family tree I would recommend this program.

You could also send me the data you have, starting from Joseph Ambrose Appleton, and I will add it to my family tree program and update the website.

To assist you I will send you the information I have on the descendants of Joseph Ambrose Appleton and a copy of the 1871 Census entry for his parents and siblings direct to your email address.

Best Wishes

Brian

Location Nottingham