Family Message Forum

Welcome to Our Lancashire Appleton Family Message Forum. You can leave messages or questions here for members of the family. Come back frequently to check for answers and new messages.

Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Getting In Contact

Hi there, My name is Haley Littlewood (Haley Appleton). I am a 19-year-old Kiwi living in the Waikato District of New Zealand. My father was adopted into the Littlewood family when he was a baby. He and my mother have been doing a lot of family research recently and they showed me your site a year or so back, telling me that these people are my dad's relatives. At the time I found the most interesting thing on the site your banding history, as I always thought that my musical-ness and my association with the brass bands was odd. But now I am becoming more aware of the family ties most people have around them, what with my friends taking me to their massive family reunions, and I really want to know more about my family.
At the moment my family consists of my siblings and parents and I would like to meet some more relatives.

It would be great if you could help me out in finding some people to connect with,
Cheers,
Haley

Location Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand