Family Message Forum

Welcome to Our Lancashire Appleton Family Message Forum. You can leave messages or questions here for members of the family. Come back frequently to check for answers and new messages.

Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Searching for lost family

Hi. My name is Robin Gordon. I was born in New York on September 7th, 1982. I found this site by searching for my blood father, Hugh Gesher. He was bord in either 1949 or 1950 or so. He has lived in Illinois, New York, Mexico, and Texas. I was the product of his second marraige. I saw on this site a lady born in 1979 by the name of Rebecca. I belive that it is possible that Rebecca is my step sister. I guess I do not have alot of information to give, however, I would like to know if anyone has any extra information or what not to help me on my way. Thank you!

Robin

Location Illinois

Re: Searching for lost family

Robin--Hi. I am Carrie. My father recently passed so I was googling everything about my family. Then, for kicks, I googled the family of my significant other. I recognized your name when it came up in reference with him. Hugh Gesher. If you would like to talk, I put my email in. Of course, I know that you want to speak with your father. Here I am. Your conduit. He would like to speak with you, too.

Re: Searching for lost family

Hi; My name is Hugh Gesher and I found out that Robin Gesher is looking for me.
I would be most pleased if your website helps me to find my daughter.
Many friends also know me by my Yiddishe name of Yisroel.

Re: Searching for lost daughter

I am Hugh Gesher from Texas,looking for daughter Robin of llinois

Location Texas