Prayer Request Forum

none

Prayer Request Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pray for my family please

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. I very much appreciate it. I will like to return the favour if you have something you would like me to pray for. Please let me know.

URGENT NEED - I have a meeting with 2 head men at where I work. I am nervous. Help it to go alright and that I keep my job and that I am ok afterwards.

I need prayer for my grandmother Dorothy. I heard a message preached that if we have just the faith of a mustard seed - God knows that faith and many things can be done. I want my grandmother healed. She is VERY ill. Maybe I am being selfish for wanting her around longer. But I would like people to pray for Dorothy. I would like her to be able to walk again, to play the piano again, to be able to go out of the house, to be able to remember things, to not think she is going nuts. I would like her kidneys turned back on. So, I am praying, and I hope you will too for healing for my best friend (besides my husband) my grandmother Dorothy.

Other requests:
1. Please pray for my grandfather Jack for salvation and for taking care of grandma Dorothy. He is very tired and stressed out. They have no home care. He wants to do all of it. He is 86 years old. Grandmother Dorothy is 80.

2. Please pray for my grandma Della. She had knee surgery. She is all alone in Florida. Please pray for her. Her safety. And that she will meet a wonderful Christian man and fall in love. She has been abused her whole life.

3. Please pray for my grandfather Bud. Even though he has been abusive to all of us our whole lives - I still love him and I do miss him. He is dying. He needs salvation. And he hasn't talken to the family in 10 years (plus). Please help him to get saved and come back to the family.

4. Please pray for my 15 year old sister with severe Lupus. She has just started injecting herself because of how severe the lupus has been getting. Please pray God will heal her.

5. Please pray for my brother Danny that he will get saved if he is not. And that he will stop running from God if he is saved. And that he will come around the family more and realize we want him there.

6. Please pray for my sister Liz who is pregnant (6 months) and wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant. And now she is having a little girl. Pray for her and her husband Justin and a healthy birth and baby.

7. Please pray for my mother. She is having some unspoken problems that are emotional. Please pray that God heals her or that the doctors find some way to help her. And for her arthritis.

8. Please pray for my dads church (he is a Pastor) that it will continue to grow. And that he will stay healthy. And that their 30th wedding anniversary party will go wonderful along with my dad turning 50.

9. Please pray for my cousins the Garretts. We lost my uncle to cancer last year. It was sudden we didn't know he had it. One night God just took him. Please pray for them. They, I think, are blaming God and going the wrong way. The devil has got them. Especially Aunt Diane and Marty. I think Marty (age 25) is becoming an alcholic. This family never drank and smoked! My uncle went to school to be a missionary. Now they drink, and smoke. And its a bad testimony to the whole family. I know they are grieving. We all are. My cousin Jenny and her husband Marty are seeking God. Please pray they continue to do so.

10. Please pray for my prayer chain that I am trying to get started for born again Christians of all denominations - TenderHeart4God2@aol.com

11. Please pray for my husband and all is stress, schooling, work, and health.

12. Please pray for the Volden, Johnson, Sella, and Werts sides of the families so that salvation happens for alot of people and especially for my husbands parents - Bunnie and Eugene and his older grandmothers - Beatrice and Opal.

13. Please pray for the salvation of my friends and aquaintances and that I will never lie and that I will be a VERY good testimony wherever I go. Even if I don't have any friends. I would like Christian friends.

14. Please pray for my illness. I have been ill since 1993. I had to drop down from 12 credits at school to 3. My work is a mess. My boss is so mean to me. I have a meeting today with the head 2 bosses to talk about my disability and what accomodations are needed. My medication is messed up. I just need God to bless me and send Angels to guard me from satan and demon attacks.

15. MANY unspoken requests - God knows my heart full of cares for many MANY things.

16. Please pray for Aunt Jeanne, uncle Dick, Sherri, Sandy, Keith, and Rich to get saved. They are the ones we have been working on for years of my family along with Rick, Nancee (and also pray for her because her mother just died of cancer), Andy,Joey,Adam, Connell. Julie, Erik, Smikey, Rachael, Grace, Bill, Jim, Vicky,Mike, Mary.

It really seems like Pastors kids get hit the hardest sometimes. But God never lets us go through anything we can't handle.

17. Ple