Return to Website

Prayer Request Forum

none

Prayer Request Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayer for my husband, my family, my marriage

Please pray for my husband, David, our 19-year marriage, & our family unity. David had a concubine, Linda Lester, for a couple of weeks last summer. We are trying to restore our marriage after her interference this year. However, she continues to call him & send cards about her belief in the magic & mystery of their love. Pray for David to have the strength, wisdom, foresight & courage to run from her advances. Pray that he seeks God's will for his life & the life of his family. Pray that the Lord will show David the selfish motives of Linda & that he will readily distinguish God's truths from the scriptures Linda chooses to justify her adulterous affairs. Pray that Linda comes to know the one true Lord, sees the wreckage she creates with her self will and self-centered sins, seeks forgiveness & desires to find God's will for her life. Pray for all families affected by infidelity & adultery to remain strong & have faith that God will protect the sanctity of marriage & family from all those that seek to destroy it. Pray for our 10 year-old son and all other children that are burdened with parental role models that are failing to seek God's will & guidance in their lives. Please pray daily for David. We love him. Pray that God will grant our family a miracle of love and grace this Christmas.