Return to Website

Prayer Request Forum

none

Prayer Request Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deliverance

Please pray for us and our safety from all harm , by us I mean my parents , my brother , myself and all my extended family , which means , Uncles aunts and cousins and all people and situations concerning them , our properties and PLEASE LORD SETTLE THIS MATTER FOR GOOD THIS "X" person who keeps coming back like a bad dream . I LOSE THE FIERCE ANGER OF THE LORD ON THIS PERSON IF HE CONTINUES IN THIS MANNER, AND MAY THE LORD PROTECT US FROM COUNTER ATTACK OF THE ENEMY ,My UNCLE HAS COMPLAINED TO THE POLICE ABOUT THIS PERSON , PLEASE PRAY THAT THIS PERSON MAY NOT TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO TROUBLE MY UNCLE FURTHER , RATHER THAT HE MAY LEARN A LESSON AND LEAVE MY UNCLE AND HIS FAMILY ALONE. MAY THE LORD MAKE US IMMENSELY POWERFUL IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM TO TAKE THE ENEMIES WORK AND DASH IT TO PIECES ON THE GROUND , and send hie fierce terrible warrior angels to minister to us. And also to help us in all our needs AND ALL SITUATIONS WHICH GOD KNOWS ABOUT.
Please pray for me that GOD may be a wall of fire around my parents , my brother , my self , our property our extended family and every thing that concerns us , every situation every thing that is created and concerned with the above mentioned people and that the Mighty and fierce and terrible angels of GOD who strike terror in the enemy camps may be released for us and that they may guard and protect us unfailingly day and night , till JESUS comes , that the MIGHTY ALL OVERCOMING BLOOD OF THE LAMB MAY BE OVER ALL the person place or things mentioned above .AND the all our works may succeed . AND THAT THOSE SITUATIONS WHICH CAUSE UNPLEASENTNESS MAY CEASE.That a person who keeps troubling my uncle may stop it. that he may be given a suitable deterent by GOD . That my cousin sister may be protected in every way, that my aunt shirly and merlin and there families may be protected , that my aunt kakoo and kankan and titto may be protected in every way.
That all families related to the Mylses may be safe , that we all may be safe from now onwards