Return to Website

Prayer Request Forum

none

Prayer Request Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for my family, we need God now

When the Government & Legal system are the Organized CRIME in CANADA, They Legalize same sex marriages, Drugs, Prostitution, and we honor CHILD RAPEST.
The Federal Government is allowing the Credability & Reputation of the Police & The Legal System, to be distroyed to protect ONE Corrupt Lawyer, Politician, Judge, Child Rapest & now member of THE ORDER OF CANADA .This man has broken every law he swore to protect. Because this X-Justice Minister and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, raped and impregnated my 12 year old sister, and covered it up his entire career, no one will help us. To this day, no lawyer will represent me and the legal system will do nothing to help. The last lawyer I asked to represent me, told me, if any lawyer tried to represent you, it would mean the end of their career. Visit my web site at http://maxpages.com/sexualabuse I Name Him Here For 18 Months Now he is Chief Justice T. Alex Hickman. Liberal MP Bill Matthews also impregnated the same child at age 14. The 2 children are named Majorie & Aaron. Please Pray for all of us.

Re: Please pray for my family, we need God now

Sorry friend, I can't even imagine such a thing let alone it really happened. May the Lord comfort you and all effected.
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me." John 14:1 (NIV)