Return to Website

Prayer Request Forum

none

Prayer Request Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
relationship

Please offer prayers for Haschel & I. Please pray that God will give him a deep and lasting loves for me as Christ loves the Church and that the doors to our communications would be open so that he may share his feeling to me, teach him how to be attentative, loving, kind, honest and truthful and that he would become a child of God. I pray that he would open his heart and all the Lord to enter and dwell within him and that God would make us both fit and us us for his serve. Please remove all obstacles that now stand in our way that is hindering us from experiencing true happiness and love for the Lord and each other and heal us form all hurt and pain that we would have experience during the time. Remove all desire form Haschel to seek love elsewhere and that he would seek the Lord and wisdom rather than pleasure. Pray for a spiritul bonding of the relationship and that the Holy Spirit would guide and direct our live and make our paths holy. Please pray that the Lord will on day unite us together under the shadow of his wings. I ask for his continued bless upon us and that we will give him thank and prasie for all him kindness and love. These things I ask in Jesus name. Amen