Return to Website

Beyond St. Botolph Street

The place for alumni of Vesper George School of Art to hang their hat on the internet.

Beyond St. Botolph Street
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr. Frank McWade

email address correction for the last post
Please note: vespergeorge@yahoo.com
Steve

Hi Steve,did you get any info on Mr.McWade?I know there was someone trying to get in touch with my family in the fall.was this your contact?let me know if they already found us.thanks Frank's grand daughter Trista

Frank was one of my favorite teachers at VGU. My friend Eileen and I had him for a few classes. One was Printing and setting up color separations for printers... in the good old days of rubylith and amberlith. We were working our way through school working for a printer so we got to help with the class or use his class to do home work. We were doing what he was teaching. He said our practical application was better than what he could teach. He even did a portrait of Eileen.

Trista is your grandfather still alive? I know he had health issues when I was in school (Class of 1980) If so please tell him Gayle Staffiere was asking for him and will never forget him. He helped me become what I am today. Since graduation I have worked steadily as a Commercial and Graphic artist. Visit my online portfolio at http://ravengraphix.com/portfolio/main.php

I would love to hear from you about him.