Return to Website

Beyond St. Botolph Street

The place for alumni of Vesper George School of Art to hang their hat on the internet.

Beyond St. Botolph Street
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Sherry

Hello everyone,
I stumbled across this alumni site and thought I would post this inquiry. I graduated VG class of 81, I had a nice friendship with a woman named Sherry that was scheduled to graduate with the class of 82. I don't know her last name (maiden or married) but I know she came from the Natick/Framingham area. If anyone has any info on her or her where abouts.. please contact me.
It was great catching up with some old memories, I think I will look for some photos to post from my class.
Thanks,
~Rick

Re: Looking for Sherry

There was a Sherry class of 82 from Natick that interned with me when I first started my business...I'm pretty sure her last name was Allen. If you find her tell her I said hi.
Joe

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello everyone,
I stumbled across this alumni site and thought I would post this inquiry. I graduated VG class of 81, I had a nice friendship with a woman named Sherry that was scheduled to graduate with the class of 82. I don't know her last name (maiden or married) but I know she came from the Natick/Framingham area. If anyone has any info on her or her where abouts.. please contact me.
It was great catching up with some old memories, I think I will look for some photos to post from my class.
Thanks,
~Rick