This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
u
Urs
Error crd.clsMain.Main
By opening CRD I get this message: Error Number: 53 Error Line: 240 Error Source: crd.clsMain.Main Error Description: Die Datei oder Assembly CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304 oder ei...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2011 3:39pm
by Urs
c
Chris
Bugs for CRD Dev Team
Encountered this error in the past and was corrected through support now it is showing up again. Number 1 Installed new build Version 7.0 Build 20110919s from Julys build and started getting more CRD.exe processes show up in the task manager than ever before. No...
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 1, 2011 12:01pm
by Chris
c
Chris
Today's Failed Single Schedules
Even when I have failed schedules they do not show up in the "Today's Failed Single Schedules" folder. I use the query below against the CRD Database to determine errors in schedules each day. (CRD 7.0 Build 20110714) Select r.reportid, r.ReportName, sh.EntryDa...
Views: 203   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 12:07pm
by Chris
c
Chris
Recommended System Requirements for CRD 7
What is the recommended system requirements for CRD 7. I ask because since I upgraded the GUI is really slow. CRD sits on a Windows Virtual server with 4 cores assigned to it but seems really slow when navigating through the app.
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2011 3:21pm
by Emily
c
Chris
Error Message
Anyone have an idea? System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at crd5.frmMainWin.btnSingleExecute_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.RaiseClick(eEventSource source) at DevCo...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2011 12:40pm
by Chris
d
David
How to stop auto-refresh on Email Log/Queue in System Monitor
We are running CRD 6.7 Std and with the large number of reports, the auto-refresh of the Email Log and Email Queue under the System Monitor (like
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2011 3:11pm
by David
d
djam21
Error 53 when I launch CRD
Hello, I have a problem. When I launch CRD, I have an error 53. Runtime Package for VS are not installed. I use CR2011. Where find this runtime package ? In the link, I find it for 2008 max... Thanks.
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2011 3:04pm
by Emily
r
Robert
Report is blank
How can i stop a report from sending when it is blank? I also would like to send myself a notification email letting me know the report was blank and not sent. Please help.
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2011 5:51pm
by Robert
i
Ivor
Cannot view snapshots of package schedules
CRD 7 - We are unable to view the snapshots in a package schedule. Single schedules are fine. In package schedules all that is displayed in the Snapshots tab under snapshots is the InstanceId: when selecting this I would expect to see details in Entry Date and Pat...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2011 10:17am
by Ivor
Dealing with CRD backend DB
Hello, I'm trying to find the location of the backend db for CRD. Primarily because I realize it would be easier to query the backend db for specific questions, rather than using the gui. I'm using a t-sql backend db, and it's being backed up, so I could res...
Views: 182   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 9, 2011 5:13pm
by John Stafford
Daily Schedules Ran PM instead of AM
This is weird, all of my daily schedules on 7/6/11 ran in the afternoon instead of the morning without any seeming reason. The next day they continued on their normally scheduled runs. These are all daily, not custom, and all supposed to run in the morning. Any ma...
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2011 4:48pm
by CSS Support
t
Todd
Relay Failed Error - Only sometimes
Getting a "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay" error on some bursting schedules when address is external to domain. Then says the address being sent to is bad. But only sometimes. Some bursting schedules work fine. When I test the settings in the Messages Options it fails...
Views: 238   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2011 3:01pm
by Todd
m
murad
smtp error 5
i get the following error when connecting to the smtp server: Error Number: 5 Module Name: SendSMTP Line Number: 1210 Error Description: ChilkatLog: VerifySmtpConnection: DllDate: Jul 22 2008 Username: SERVER Component: .NET 2.0 Checking...
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2011 3:03am
by murad
s
Sunny
Email Receives at the wrong schedule time
Hi all, The CRD's version is 6.6.And the CRD is running under VM . Everything works fine starting from 2009. However, I found the CRD didn't send email at scheduled time. For example: I set up the time for sending report is at 4:00pm and the report I received at a...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2011 2:14am
by Sunny
j
Jesse
Microsoft Outlook Security Issue
Your message wasn't delivered because of Microsoft Outlook security policies.
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 5:05pm
by Jesse
r
Robert
Group Email Problem
I am having problems trying to send a report to a group of employess. I have it set up in Outlook as donotreply!@steadfastcmg.com. This email contains a list of recipients I want to send the report to.
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 2:21am
by Robert
s
Steve
Loki install error, but IIS 6.0 is installed
I'm installing the trial version of CRD and I'm getting the error "Loki requires Microsoft IIS version 6.0 or later for installation." I just installed IIS 6.0 and restarted. The IIS service is running, also. Any ideas on getting past this error? I'm on a Windo...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2011 10:29pm
by Adrian
merging excel output
Hello, I'm trying to merge excel output for a package into one xls file with multiple tabs (this is a 14 report package) Every time I try, I get this error: Error Number: 5 Module Name: RunPackageSchedule Line Number: 1210 Error Description: Destination Erro...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2011 8:42pm
by Clayton
c
Carl M
Not able to connect to cfd database after a name change of the server
I am not able to reconnect to the database after a name change of the server. i am getting this error in log file. PC Name: NTSIS2PS1 Date: 31-03-2011 18:50:56 Error Description: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. E...
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2011 6:12pm
by Carl M
Event Based Delays
I have a number of event-based schdules running on CRD on my PC, with the polling interval set to 300 seconds (5 minutes). However, we have noticed that some reports are not being triggered for up to 20 or 30 minutes (based on when the schedule was triggered in the...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 2:08pm
by John Stafford
Optional Parameters
I have a report that has an optional static parameter with the list of values defined. However, the CRD continues to prompt us for the value of the parameter even if we choose ignore. If we choose null then the report does not return values
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2011 3:09pm
by Eric Cathell
Migrate to Local SQL Server -> Lost schedules!
Hi everyone Until today, I used the Filesystem to store the CRD's DB. I just Migrate to Local SQL and it seems having some troubles : I lost 90% of my schedules, I only see 10% of my schedules in CRD. I use CRD 6.6 on SQL Express 2008. Does anyone get this...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 9, 2010 3:34pm
by Vincent
c
Chris
Schedule Catastrophic Failure
I continually receive this message through out the day for one schedule. It is a schedule that runs hourly and when it has this error it disables the schedule. I cannot figure out why it does this. Does any one have any insight into this type of error? Thanks in a...
Views: 410   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 2, 2010 2:11pm
by Chris
s
Simon
Problems exporting to Excel V8
Having trouble exporting to Excel V8, reports go export correctly to later version. I am getting the followingn error. +++++++++++++++++++++++ Report Processing Error: Error Description: TWC Daily Export: Could not find file 'c:program fileschristiansteven...
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2010 5:02pm
by Simon
n
Nicole
CRD Help Needed!!
I recently made an signel schedule using a crystal report of mine and when I executed my schedule this error appeared: Error in File e1x55olm {B2C19B31-BCEE-4899-9A7F-9AED5DEC369E}.rpt: Invalid export DLL or export format. Can someone please tell me how to fi...
Views: 306   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 21, 2010 3:56pm
by John Stafford
How to prevent that data are pulled each time the parameter changes
Hi there, I have a dynamic schedule, the parameter is taken from external xls file together with email destination. Is it possible to run report this way, that the data are pulled from server only first time (1st parameter value), and for all other parameter values...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2010 9:42pm
by Peter Preska
SQL server paramater subreport
I have a main report and 2 subreports. The source of those 3 reports are Stored Procedures (SP) in SQL Server. The SP's contains a parameter. The main report is linked to a MS Access database for the key paramater values. In CRD I want to populate the paramet...
Views: 168   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2010 3:08pm
by Sarah
i
Ivor
Issue exporting schedules to another server
I am trying to export some schedules from ne server to another, I have created a folder on the receiving server but after I have connected to the server in the Export Schedules Wizard I cannot see the receiving folder. Is there a different process when exporting sche...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2010 10:23am
by Ivor
j
Jason
Controlling CRD thru command line
Does anyone know if you can control CRD thru a command line? For example I want to have a batch file that I run and determine if any schedules are running in CRD. And also be able to close CRD and stop the scheduler and then able to open CRD so it starts the schedu...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 6:47pm
by Jason
j
James
Mass Update of scheduals
I am currently in the process of updating our file structure and it will mean I have to relocate all reports in CRD since they dont used a single folder to come from or go to. Is there anyway I can export an XLS edit and import it or edit the livedata?
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2010 11:33am
by Tony Martin
Excel Failing on Report Export
Hi there, Thought people might find this interesting. I kept getting messages saying that Excel had failed and tracked it back to one particualr Crystal report that was running through CRD and exporting the output to Excel format. In hte report I had a Report Foot...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 2:46pm
by John Stafford
i
Ivor
Individual schedules being disabled
A similar issue to Jim Coleman, I am finding individual schedules being disabled, it is not the same schedule and appears to be random. It is also affecting more than one of my installs. Any ideas?
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2010 11:57am
by Ivor
j
Julius
Scheduling not working for report, but manual does
I have a report that is scheduled to run in the evening and always fails, but if I run it manually, or schedule it during the day it works fine. I have another report that also runs during the evening doing almost the same task that seems to work fine. I've tried s...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2010 4:12pm
by Julius
b
Brad
Exporting/Importing Schedules
I have CRD installed on a test and production environment. When I develop schedules, we first put them in test.. then after they are approved, they are moved to production. It would be nice to be able to "export" the schedule from test and "Import" it to production...
Views: 491   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 8:49am
by James
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express
Anyone had any luck configuring MS SQL Server 2008 Express for CRD? What benefits would this provide if I went down this route? Thanks, John
Views: 249   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 9:19am
by Barry
SQL Server 2008 Reports
Has anyone managed to get CRD to run any reports which pull data from SQL Server 2008? I am getting login failures, even though I know the server I'm using can run the report fine using Crystal Reports.
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 2:51pm
by Cindy
c
Chris
Exporting Using PDF Bookmarks
I am trying to export a crystal report using CRD with the PDF Bookmarks feature enabled. I keep getting and error message that says it cannot find the field I want to use for the bookmark. It says it has to exist in Header 1 but Header 1 is not being used and in fact...
Views: 207   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 3:17pm
by Chris
CRD BACKUP DB
I convert the CRD backup database to an Access database in order to extract information (via a Converter sent to me by CRD support). Specifically, I need to extract the SEND TO field for Automations. The way I get this information is to connect the ScheduleAttr tab...
Views: 261   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 8:56pm
by Paul
j
J. Vos
Cannot load database account
Hello, I am using CRD Version 6.6 Build: 20080116/115 A time ago I made a schedule out on an .rpt file and loaded the database account from the OBCD database into the schedule. Everything was oke. Now I am trying to make another schedule and when i run it it s...
Views: 297   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 1:36pm
by J. Vos
b
Brad
Importing Custom Calenders
I have several custom calendars to control schedules at our Fiscal M/E and a few days following. As the next year comes up, I have to edit each of these calendars, and it can be time consuming and prone to error. I can create a text file of the dates from a crystal...
Views: 226   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 7:45pm
by Paul
b
Brad
Schedules not -re-scheduled properly after system hangs
My CRD scheduler recently hung up due to our servers being rebooted unexpectedly. When I discovered it, and rebooted the CRD computer, all the missed schedules ran. But, it didn't schedule properly for that evening. In these examples, the schedules were to be run b...
Views: 228   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 7:26pm
by Paul
coruption in crdlive.dat
Everything seems to be going well until at totally random times the whole program stops. This seems to come from the crdlive.dat file becoming corupt, when amending reports or creating new reports before starting a backup copy of the .dat file must be made just incas...
Views: 314   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 9:20pm
by Dame
c
Chris
Export PDF Issue
I have a schedule that uses a Crystal report that is set up to export Legal, landscape, however when CRDs schedule runs and exports the report it comes out Letter Landscape. Any ideas on this would greatly be appreciated. -Chris
Views: 253   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 9:06pm
by Dame
g
Gwenna
Bursting Large report into Small by Store
I have an urgent deadline that requires me to take a large report which is grouped by store, and have it burst into several small reports, one for each store. I can't find anything on the subject in the help files although it is supposedly one of CRD's features....
Views: 331   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 9:03pm
by Dame
This is for the CRD Developers
When you create a custom calendar and place explicit dates in it, and when CRD runs the schedule on the last date placed in the calendar the schedule does not expire but runs indefinately one right after another until you add more dates, turn off the schedule or manu...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2009 8:21pm
by Paul
p
Paul
Scheduler not starting after a reboot.
Hi, Just found a Windows bug that prevents my CRD scheduler from starting after a system reboot. It comes from when the cryptographic service has not started and the crd services try to start and are not able to. Apparently in Vista, and possibly 7 the cryptogr...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2009 3:05pm
by Paul
i
Ivan
Server rename
We recently changed our CRD server name (which is also hosting its DB). CRD won't load up at this point saying "CRD could not connect to the database. Click OK to get CRD to try and restart the database service or click Cancel to exit". How can I point CRD to use...
Views: 340   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 9:31pm
by Ivan
Emailed report stuck in Outbox
Hello I have a Data Driven Schedule that works OK (ie runs when the data matches the details in a spreadsheet used as ODBC, and not when it doesn't etc). The Output is set to go to several MAPI recipients. However, when the scheduled report has run, the email...
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 2, 2009 3:06pm
by Kathleen Robinso...
t
Tanya
Crystal Report Viewer - Failed to open a rowset. Details: :
Good Day, When I try to run a preview on a report, I am getting an error, "Crystal Report Viewer - Failed to open a rowset. Details: :" I can run the report just fine in Crystal Reports. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks!
Views: 320   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 2:57pm
by Paul
All Schedules disabled
This morning all 50+ schedules were grayed out - disabled. I re-enabled them all and they all ran at once and generated the correct output. An hour later they were all disabled again. I can re-enable them but I want to know what's happening here. I have not made...
Views: 222   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 6:28pm
by Paul
c
Col
Tricky Event Based Problem
Hi, I have an event based schedule which runs perfectly when everything is ok. Basically, if a record exists it creates a PDF via crystal then attaches the pdf to an email and sends it then deletes the pdf ready for the next record. If however there is a failure...
Views: 154   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 30, 2009 3:14pm
by Paul
l
Lori
Lots of event errors
I have these errors all over the application event log source: MSSQL$CRD INFORMATION EVENT ID: 17137 starting up database'CRD'
Views: 119   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 8:58pm
by Paul
b
Bob H
Out putting to pdf, creates extra pages
Im currently use CRD with a 6.6 build 20090427/110. When I run the crystal report, it runs fine. However when I set up the CRD and output it to disk using a pdf format, it adds a couple of extra pages to the report. It forces the page footer to be on a separate pa...
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 8:53pm
by Paul
h
Helen
crdtest.log files
Since upgrading to version 6.6 Build 20090831/120, a file crdtest.log is created and deleted in the CRD Reports folder every 5 minutes. Is this an issue or is it normal? No set reports are running so it seems to be something the program is doing itself
Views: 160   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 16, 2009 3:17pm
by Helen
k
ka wah
create schedule by command line
Hi, I try to create a schedule by command on the evaluation edition with error "Index was outside the bounds of the array" The command I type is crd.exe -x schedulename:testing;reportpath:c:092009 esting.rpt;foldername:Daily;crduser:testing;crdpassword:testing;sta...
Views: 155   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 7:33am
by ka wah
Sharepoint List
I have the Sharepoint add-on but I need to know how to push out data to a list on a sharepoint site.I know how to send a doc to a Sharepoint folder but it would be cool to autmoatically update a list. Any help would be appreciated
Views: 153   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 2:37pm
by Paul
problems previewing report
trying to schedule a single report and received the following error message when trying to preview the report: Error Number: 5 Module Name: ViewReport Line Number: 0 Error Description: Unable to get the window handle for the 'AxCrystalActiveXReportViewer' contr...
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 2:33pm
by Paul
problems previewing report
trying to schedule a single report and received the following error message when trying to preview the report: Error Number: 5 Module Name: ViewReport Line Number: 0 Error Description: Unable to get the window handle for the 'AxCrystalActiveXReportViewer' contr...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 5:00pm
by William
Error Database Connector Unknown
Hi everyone, I'm actually having trouble with a report. This one can be launched by "preview buttons" in the configuration panel of the schedule. But when I try to execute this schedule, I've got an error telling me that "Database connector Unknown". I don't u...
Views: 155   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 5:16pm
by Vincent
CRD Has Encountered an Error - since latest release
Hi there, We have two machines running the latest version of CRD and both keep failing with the 'CRD Has Encountered An Error And Needs To Close' - approx every other day. We never had this problem before and I wondered if abyone else has been seeing it since t...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 9:05am
by John Stafford
Email errors or failure to me
I have configured error handling in the system settings to have my email address, however if a schedule fails - network error or something like that, i do not get any kind of emailed notification. I need to be able to know automatically if there have been any errors...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 4:04pm
by Darren Williams
v
Viv
Does CRD work with Crystal Reports Embedded Server?
I do see that CRD does not come with crystal report runtime components. And in the "CRD Prerequisites" there is a talk abt Crystal Reports Developer Edition. I assume the main reason for this is CRD could use the runtime libraries that come along with Crystal Reports...
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 1:59pm
by Paul
e
Eric
Execution time exceeded error.
Hi, I got this error message "Schedule removed from execution queue as the execution time exceeded 120 minutes. You can avoid this error by unchecking the auto calculate setting in 'Exception Handling' and setting the minutes to three times the normal runtime of the...
Views: 209   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 2:07pm
by Paul
c
Col
catastrophic failure & Memory Corrupt Errors
Hi all, I have an event based schedule where record exists on an oracle db. when I set this up, it was fine. Now when the schedule is executed I receive this message. Error Description: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication t...
Views: 234   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2009 1:47pm
by Paul
c
Col
Event Based Schedule Where File Exists
I'm sure I have asked this before but does anyone know why "WHERE FILE EXISTS" errors if the file doesn't exist instead of ignoring the rest remainder of the shedule as you would expect?
Views: 132   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 3:48pm
by Col
c
Col
Oracle event Based Schedule
I am very confused. I have set up an event based schedule running from an oracle query. If I disable the event schedule and execute it manually, It works every time. However, if I enable it and allow the sheduler to execute it, it fails with the following error....
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 1:21pm
by Col
t
Tanya
What functionality of the CRD software will help me?
Good Day, I have an .rpt file that has Assignment Group as a parameter field. When I run the report, I am asked to input the assignment group parameter. What functionality of CRD would I use to schedule the report and then run the 5 instances of the report using t...
Views: 159   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2009 1:05pm
by John Stafford
Scheduler in stopped state
I have the latest build of CRD on test. Every morning when I reconnect to the server I find that the scheduler is in a stopped state and no schedules have run overnight. CRD is running as an NT service.
Views: 153   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 14, 2009 9:09am
by Wen
s
Simon
Report in Burst Mode
Morning, I have a CR that we run for single customers. There are two CR parameters: Account Number (Single Value - Not a range) Account Type Only Account Number is used to select info from the databse. We would like CRD to run ALL of our customers (W...
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 5:16pm
by Paul
Constant concat together
When I am changing the name of the file to be a constant for example it will return "T999.pdf". How if possible can I add another constant to the filename so that it will pickup also the name of the company. Basically two constants in the filename textbox?...
Views: 107   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2009 11:17pm
by Paul
a
Adele
Setting Up Sharepoint Delivery
I need to start sending reports to Sharepoint folders - it looks as if CRD supports this as long as the path is in UNC format. Do the permissions to the folder go to my CRDUser login ID or my network login ID?
Views: 152   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 29, 2009 4:37pm
by Adele
Latest Build of CRD
Ran the update as I always have done in the past. CRD attempts to launch, but never does. Here is the error message: PC Name: BFMC_EZRPT01 Schedule Name (if applicable): Date: 4/27/2009 4:06:57 PM Error Description: CRD failed to connect to the CRD database...
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 5:58pm
by Paul
Wake up Function
As part of ongoing cost cutting efforts our company is going to set computers to go to stand-by or hibernate when the machine is unused for more than 30 min. I have a desktop computer that runs reports in the middle of the night. Does CRD have wake up functionality...
Views: 153   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 27, 2009 4:31pm
by Paul
a
Addie
COM error
Good morning, I get the following when I open CRD. "Could not create a COM handle for Crystal Reports and CRD could not repair itself". Do you know what could have caused the issue? How can fix it? Thank you Adeline
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2009 4:46pm
by Paul
Schedule by date in month
Hello Is it possible to schedule a report to run on a specific date (not day) of the month? e.g - the 28th of every month?
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2009 1:52pm
by Paul
CRD Error Alert: File not Found
I am receiving hundreds of these types of error everyday. Everytime I check the report schedule the report exist in the same location. I have attempted to refresh the schedules with no luck. Any ideas on how to correct this problem?
Views: 119   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2009 2:01pm
by Paul
j
Jay
Crystal date field getting updated.
My company has alot of tracking reports run daily. And each day the ship date needs to be increased by 1 day and 2 days on weekends. I checked into the parameter area and the tasks but it doesnt seem to help any. Can i make CRD update the date field in crystal or is...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2009 4:18pm
by Jay
d
Dave
Quick Citrix installation questions
Hi all - some quick questions about installation of CRD onto a Citrix server : a) am I able to install a single-license copy of CRD Standard onto Citrix and have >1 user log on at a time to schedule reports ? b) If the answer to 'a' is 'yes': If the scheduling...
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2009 3:06pm
by Paul
Report Execution Date Change
I want to manually execute a schedule that failed a few days ago, but the report uses the crystal last7days function to limit the data. However, if I run it now I will not get the same results as if the report was run 2 days ago. Is there a feature to allow the cur...
Views: 139   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 31, 2009 3:27pm
by Matthew
Hourly Report To Different E-mail Addresses
I want to run an hourly report for several of our customers every weekday, the report itself would be the same for each customer but the data for each hour may not contain information for all of the customers. The report should only go to customers that have data...
Views: 176   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 31, 2009 2:05pm
by Pico Matheson
d
Derek
error Conversion from type 'DBNull' to type 'Boolean' is not valid.
has anyone seen this error?? Conversion from type 'DBNull' to type 'Boolean' is not valid.
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2009 6:24pm
by Paul
Bursting Schedule setup problems
I am trying to setup a Bursting Schedule and after I have chosen the Advanced Bursting and selected the Column/Formula it is based on when I go to the drop down for the Group Values there is nothing there. I do have data. Any ideas? Thanks, Steve
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2009 6:21pm
by Paul
multiple users?
Hello, I installed CRD on one server. Can I have multiple users connecting to the application at the same time? thanks, adeline
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2009 4:37pm
by Paul
n
NSNAPP
Overwrite file on disk
Hello, For some reason when I run a schedule to Disk (PDF)to replace the previous days version I get an error and it doesn't overwrite. I remove the old version of the report and it runs fine. I want the latest version ran to overwrite the old version and I think it...
Views: 131   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 11, 2009 12:17am
by NSNAPP
g
Gary
Error detected by database DLL
Hi, I have just started getting this error message when that automation of reports fails. If I reboot the machine it is ok for a while but then happens again. Any halp would be appreciated Gary
Views: 845   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 9, 2009 9:17pm
by Paul
a
Addie
loading CRD from Citrix
Hello I published CRD on Citrix. When I run the app from a Web Interface, the pop-ip window freezes at the status "verify database integrity". However the application is running from the server itself. Any idea? thank you, Addie
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2009 1:38pm
by Paul
Date paramters
How would you set up a schedule that sends date paramters to a stored procedure that would change everytime the report is run. For example @date_low = 1st of month, @date_high = yesterday.
Views: 190   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 27, 2009 6:21pm
by Paul
a
Addie
SMTP servers license
Hello, My company bought the multiple SMTP servers component. How do I apply the license to the CRD software? thank you,
Views: 129   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 26, 2009 5:31pm
by Addie
deactivation
Hello, I'm trying to move the CRD license from a PC to another. When I get to the deactivation page, I get the following error message: Error: GET request The HTML form fails to specify the POST method, so it would not be correct for this script to take any...
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2009 4:16pm
by Paul
e
Elaine
CRD - sharing schedules
Hi - Do you know if it is possible to share my scheduled reports with another collegue. I am going away on leave and he will not have access to my PC and the data needs updating every week. Thanks
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2009 3:09pm
by Paul
s
Scott
Where did my report go?
I've just installed the Evaluation edition and am doing some quick testing. So far, looks good with one exception. My reports keep disapearing In fact it appears all .rpt files in the folder are removed/deleted. However I can continue to preview and schedule the...
Views: 248   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 24, 2009 2:57pm
by Conor
a
Addie
CRD on Citrix
I moved CRD from a PC to a Citrix server. I'd like to install it on another server for load balancing purpose. Is it possible using the same license? thank you,
Views: 115   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 23, 2009 9:35pm
by Addie
e
Eric
Memory is corrup
Hi, I encountered this error when I try to run data-driven schedule with 169 reports to generate. Error Description: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Error Number: -2147467261 ErrorS...
Views: 145   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 2, 2009 2:10pm
by Pico Matheson
Event Based Schedules File Modification Parameters
I am trying to set up a monitoring schedule using a server log file so that whenever the log file is amended (errors, network issues etc) an email is sent to the support team. I have set up an Event Based Schedule to monitor the file for any changes but when testi...
Views: 133   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 27, 2009 7:46am
by Freek Moes
ERRORS from CRD.EXE
Today, these errors were logged (from CRD.exe) in the Windows/Administrative Tools/Event Viewer: ========= #1 ============= Event Type: Information Event Source: Application Popup Event Category: None Event ID: 26 Date: 1/22/2009 Time: 9:29:57 AM User: N/A...
Views: 290   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 23, 2009 4:17pm
by Catherine
e
Eric
Single Scheduled report, no data
Hi, I try to create a Single Scheduled report in CRD 6.6 with Crystal 9.0 and it runs successfully without a single error. The file output format both pdf and excel. When I opened the generated report, there's no data it's only a white/blank page. I have several S...
Views: 154   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 22, 2009 1:35am
by Eric
b
Brian
Scheduled Reports Missing Data
I'm using Progress 9D as the backed database. The reports are built with Crystal 9.2 Developer. They run fine in Crystal. They occasionally run fine in CRD, but at other times the reports come up blank, even though I know there is data there, and if I go back in C...
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 5:48pm
by Jemma Quigley
w
Wen
Re: data missing
Hi, I've created a report using Crytal 2008. When it is run in Crystal, it comes back correct data. But under CRD, the data in details section are all missing. I just updated my CRD last Friday but it is still not working. Also, I want to use "Excel Group Burstin...
Views: 242   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 9, 2009 1:51pm
by Paul
c
ChrisK
Experience from using CRD and Crystal Reports 2008
It seems like Crystal 2008 does not support all the features available in the CRXI Dev API. Do anyone here have any experience in using CRD with CR 2008 and are using reports with sub-reports fetching data from several databases?
Views: 199   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 10:40am
by ChrisK
g
Gareth
Batch sending dynamic Reports to different recipients
I have a single dynamic report that takes in a parameter. I want to group some of these reports together (based on the recipient) and send one email with all of the instances of their reports in one pdf file on one email. Currently I they would recieve multiple ema...
Views: 160   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 9:42am
by Gareth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD