This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
blank report
From the FAQ/Other: 12. When I try to schedule a report it returns no records, but when I run it on the Same PC using Crystal it returns data. Take away the "picture" element of the date formula and see if the formatting is what is causing the issue. Can...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2003 7:51am
by Tom Snyder
m
majeti
.NET
How to Export a Crystal report in .net to Microsoft Word or excel sheet
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2003 8:47pm
by majeti
Lotus Notes And CRD
I am using the trial version of CRD, it has worked extremely well with reports that use ODBC, but I can not get it to work with the native lotus notes drivers. I have Crystal 8.5 Developer, Lotus Notes Client and CRD on the same machine. The Report runs fine in CR, b...
Views: 402   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2003 8:40am
by Mark Barclay
Yearly Scheduled reports
I have recently downloaded the CRD v3 evaluation software and have 2 questions. 1) Is it possible to schedule a report to run once a year? 2) With the imminent release of v4 if we purchase the current version will we be provided with the updated version when it is...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2003 1:06am
by Lewis Johnson
s
Susan
Packages
Say I create a package with 5 reports. Are the reports scheduled all at once or one behind the other? If they are submitted one behind the other if one abends what happens to the reports that run next. Do they continue to run?
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2003 11:43am
by Susan
s
Susan
Mixed Version of CR
Can the CRD handle a mixture of Crystal Report versions. Meaning I have some written in CR8.5 and some in CR9. Should they all be converted to CR9 or can I run schedules with 8.5 and 9 until I can convert them all?
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2003 11:12am
by Susan
Remote Administration
I have the Single Server edition of the CRD. Is there an administration software that can be installed on a PC to do the scheduling of reports on the server? I shouldn't have to let users go into the Data Center and work on the console of the server just to setup a...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2003 6:45am
by David Warner
a
Andy
Problem with "On Schedule Error"
I've downloaded a trial version of Crystal Reports Distributor 3.5 and use it on a WinXP system. If I want to set up the settings for "On Scheduler Error" I got this error-message : Crystal Reports Distributor encountered an error. Logon into MAPI system failed....
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2003 7:01am
by Andy
Problem running software
I downloaded the trial version and installed it but everytime i try to run it. The software starts the installation again.......... . I tried unstalling it and then reninstalling it....but same problem. My other question is, Can this software run at the serv...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2003 10:10am
by Arsalan
a
andy
SMTP
I set up the demo download and have schedules e-mail via SMTP. Ever time an schedule is execute the recipients get multiple copies ( 2 or 3). Why is this ?
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2003 9:24am
by andy
k
Karl
Errors opening report
I have installed a trial version today and am trying to open a report for the first time. I'm getting "Unable to read memory" system level exception window in crd.exe. I'm running on NT4 sp6a. My reports were created with Crystal Professional 8.5
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2003 9:15am
by Karl
Connecting to Lotus Notes Domino database
I loaded a report into CRD that runs off of a Lotus Notes Domino server, and get an error that the file crdb_p2snote.dll can't be found, error# 2147189172. Does CRD have the ability to report on Lotus Notes Domino data sources?
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2003 1:16pm
by Shawn Labounty
r
Randy
Software won't load
I just installed the demo version 3.5 and am getting first and error saying that the class does not support automation [430]. Then if I click OK I get another popup saying that data source is invalid or corrupt and the a new data source will be installed. If I click...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2003 5:13pm
by Randy
Service fails with MAPI_E_Logon error, but schedule executes manually
Service fails with MAPI_E_Logon error, but schedule executes manually with no errors. Also the background scheduler schedules correctly with no problems.
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2003 2:30am
by ChristianSteven ...
CRD converts apostrophe in field name to double quotes
A report is created in Crystal Reports, runs fine, etc. When it is uploaded into a CRD single report schedule, CRD replaces the ' [apostrophe, single quote] in one of the field names with a " [double quote]. Naturally, this causes CRD to fail due to an invalid fiel...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2003 1:51pm
by Shawn Labounty
Error during schedule
I'm using CDR 3.5 eval, I setup the NT Schedule services but when i view the event viewer i get this error message and the scheduler is not loading the report. Here is the message in event viewer : "Error Occured: QueryInterface for interface crdcomfunc._Global faile...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2003 3:13am
by Gary Lee
m
mac
Do you need crystal reports to deploy Crystal reports distributor
I have downloaded 30-day free trial crystal report distributor. One question, does Crsytal Reports Distributor 3.0 need Crystal Reports 9 to run? mac
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2003 6:53pm
by mac
m
Mike
OLAP Server
My report contains subreports that connect to an OLAP server. I get an error when I try to schedule this report. Any ideas?
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2003 10:49am
by Mike
Configure VIM (Lotus Notes Mail box)
I had downloaded and installed your production. It seems so powerful as to schedule the distribution for our reports. However, I got some problems that I would be pleased to have your reply. 1. In our company, Lotus Notes is the main Email tool. However, the optio...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2003 7:35pm
by Ng Iong Meng
What is a schedule?
On your purchase screen pricing is based upon the number of "Schedules." What is your definition of "Schedules?"
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2003 12:50pm
by Michael Jones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD