Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Interested in seeing Photos takes at Rolling Thunder's Washington DC ??
Interested in seeing Photos takes at Sunday's Rolling Thunder's Washington DC, go the site below: http://www.faudigital.com/gallery/562890 Jim Wilson
Views: 383   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 10, 2005 11:36pm
by Jason Hansen
WELCOME HOME VIETNAM VETERANS PARADE
Chillicothe Ohio will hosting the first Welcome Home Parade for our Vietnam Veterans that they never received. This has been to long in the making, and it is about time that we stand up and show our Vietnam Vets that they are American heroes. We appreciate their serv...
Views: 410   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2005 10:00am
by santa
New Agent Orange Law Suit in and Application
http://www.texasinjurylaw.com/agent_orange.htm Send forms To: California Office 3175 Monterey Blvd. Oakland, CA 94602 510.531.4LAW Fax: 510.531.4377 ----- Original Message ----- From: PJ Perry To: Undisclosed-Recipient:; Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 7...
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 9:08am
by santa
parkway shutdown
Sir/Madam: I am glad your event was a success this past Sunday, but unfortunately my event and the events of thousands of other people was painfully canceled of delayed due to the basic closing of the parkway. As you are aware this is a country of freedoms fought...
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 8:54am
by santa
Our Brother Greasy.................
How sad it is when Brother pits aganist Brother...I would have never thought that something like this would have happened but it has and I have seen it with my own eyes.. Greasy is a personal friend of mine and my husbands. I am a female veteran 100% and I cant tell...
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 8:47am
by santa
Artie "Dictator" Muller Is A Neo-Con JEW....
That's why he "gets off" when our troops DIE in the Gulf FOR HIS BELOVED ISRAEL. Did you know that ALL JEWS in the United States have DUAL CITIZENSHIP with Israel? You know what Jesus Christ said about having two masters. Did you know that 9-11 was really a Mos...
Views: 228   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 8:21am
by santa
Draft Dodger Memorial - Nelson Canada
A memorial to the Viet Nam draft dodgers will be built in Nelson, Canada http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/aplocal_story.asp?category=6420&slug=CAN%20Draft%20Dodger%20Memorial If this bothers you a little, let them know at sgcanada.hypermart.net/wwwboard/messa...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 8:09am
by santa
Run to the Wall 2005
This was my first time to ride up there and partake in the Ride. i was totally impressed with how well it took place, from planning on down the the ride itself... " JOB WELL DONE ". no one got hurt that i noticed. timing went well... my only complaints is when i left...
Views: 391   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 9:57pm
by santa
s
santa
hipocrites
i was a member of chapter 2 nj for a number of years, and i was very disappointed from the get go, and as time wore on, my opinion of rolling thunder,inc became more and more tainted.i finally resigned in jan of 2003. my letter of resignation was never read aloud at...
Views: 357   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 9:47pm
by santa
Veterans Care INadequate-Our Troops and veterans need our help
Subject: Veteran Care From: "Lou Dobbs Tonight" Date: Thu, June 30, 2005 3:58 pm To: joannem@ROLLINGTHUNDERINCGA3.COM -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lou Dobbs Tonight Thursday, June 30, 2005 VETERANS...
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 4:15pm
by Joanne Consalvo-...
c
Carla
Rolling Thunder 2005
Hey y'all! I just got back from D.C. Rolling Thunder was a moving experience. My boyfriend had participated before but not since 2000 so this year he rode his bike up from Georgia and I flew up to D.C. since I can't ride that far yet due to a previous surgery. Anywa...
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 2:00am
by Carla
a
Ashley
Rolling Thunder
hello my name is ashley, and i love this website it keeps me updated on everything and i really learn alot from this i was recently at Rolling Thunder on March 29, 2005 it was amazing i love to see all the support .. my grandfather served in Vietnam and thankfully...
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 6:38pm
by Ashley
Gen. Myers
The disgraceful display by Gen. Myers at Rolling Thunder; is this your idea of respecting the flag that American soldiers died to defend? I can understand wanting to get your message about the still-unaccounted-for POW-MIA's out to the public,but did you have to deba...
Views: 327   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 11:13am
by Mike Greenwald
r
Rayzor
Vietnam veterans activist killed by police in Ionia County home
Vietnam veterans activist killed by police in Ionia County home Wednesday, May 04, 2005 By Ken Kolker The Grand Rapids Press SARANAC -- A Vietnam veteran who tried to raise awareness of the plight of POWs and MIAs was shot and killed Tuesday night as he fought...
Views: 262   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 5:57pm
by Mike Greenwald
Walter Reed Army hospital
Has anyone thought of coordinating/organizing some sort of protest ride to call attention to the possibility of Walter Reed being closed due to budget cuts? I think that this is a very worthy cause.
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 8:51am
by Joe Finneran
j
Jim
Jane Fonda
Jane Fonda A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA This is for all the kids born in the 70's who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear....
Views: 269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 1:47am
by santa
Dumfries and Quantico Ceremonies
My son is the Marine who played taps at the at the Dumfries ceremony on 5/29 and also played in a brass quartet at the Quantico ceremony on 5/30. I would really appreciate anyone making available any video or pictures they may have of him. We live in Oregon and can...
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 12:38am
by C. Chance
Letter printed in the Macon GA newspaper regarding our veterans
This Letter Gives Us Something To Think About By: Joanne Consalvo-Mulvaney MACON,GA News- Dear Editor, In response to the AJC news article titles ‘Medicaid Muddle’ I have several things to say to Gov. Perdue and a few politicians here in Georgia. A fe...
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2005 11:22am
by Tom
Background info on Mrs Kerry
Following is a brief background on Mrs. John Kerry . She hates being called that, by the way: Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry. Married Senator Kerry in 1995. She only took his name eighteen months ago and she is an "interesting" pa...
Views: 230   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 29, 2005 8:30pm
by Bill Zimmer
p
Pamela
Those who lie about being POWs
My soon-to-be ex is one of those that claims he was a POW. Philippines, at the end of the Viet Nam war (and he also claims to have been in Viet Nam, I have his original DD214 - that didn't happen, he was born in 1954). He often comes to DC and rides in Rolling Thund...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2005 7:52pm
by Pamela
All members of all Chapters requested.
Friday, the 14th of January, was a typical winter day in the upper midwest with temperatures oscillating in the single digits leaving me chilled to the bone, as much as the news of the passing of our member John Lester Norman had. The warmth of the day descended upon...
Views: 210   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 5:24pm
by Mike Greenwald
Thunder Alley info
I'm searching for vendor info for the Thunder Alley or Pentagon parking lot. Anyone having contact info to share would be greatly appreciated. Pls send info to oldtiredbiker55@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2005 4:41pm
by ron McGinnis
Parade-- Riders requested
April 30 2005 Byesville ,Ohio Loyalty Day Parade To honor all servicemen ,veterans ,firemen ,policemen ,and service organizations such as Red Cross, Hospitals , etc. Parade starts at 10:00 AM Saturday April 30 in Byesville Ohio .Assemble at Byesville City Park b...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2005 9:06pm
by Dana J Brown
On the subject of the POW/MIA logo being disrespected
I am a member of Operation Just Cause. A man by the name of Al Borda, from "Skin Industries" has been the hot topic in the last 24 hours. He is CEO of the Company and they were selling a very distasteful "redesigned" POW/MIA tee shirt. The Soldier in the logo was...
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 7:10pm
by PanTanna
d
Dinky
Handing petitions out
Greetings, I served in the Army, and I am appauled by the things that are happening. The VA cuts, and the POW situations. I will be handing some petitions around at my college. I just can't believe some of the things they are talking about!! I wish I could afford...
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2005 1:16am
by Dinky
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet