This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Gene
Dynamic Renaming
Hello, Is there any way for CRD to dynamically rename files? The issue is this, I have a file, say foo.txt sitting somewhere. All I want CRD to do is to name it foo[currentdate].txt, e.g. foo20050214.txt Can CRD do this? Gene
Views: 340   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 29, 2007 11:05am
by Evan
Report View Error
Hi, Has anyone ever encountered the error table " not found when they try to preview a report in CRD. The report runs fine in crystal. Matt
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2007 5:03pm
by Matt Bates
Mutiple Database Question
I need to schedule the CRD to run multiple reports on two different databases with two different logins. Is this possible?
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2007 7:05pm
by Evan
System Out Of Memory
I am running CRD Platinum addition with Crystal 9.0. The problem I am having is that it is giving me the System out of memory. Report was thrown. What causes this and how can I fix it? Thanks for any help.
Views: 195   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 10, 2007 6:29pm
by David Kersey
c
Chris
Remove a Report from the Queue using SQL
How do I remove a report(s) from the scehdule manager using SQL? -Chris
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2007 3:09pm
by Chris
Report Package will run manually, but schedule fails
I have a report package that consists of five reports. When I execute the package manually, all of the reports succeed and they are emailed as expected. I have them scheduled to run each day, but every time they fail with the following error: Logon failed. Detail...
Views: 219   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 9, 2007 11:19am
by Evan
Report parameters
Let's suppose i want to schedule (Dynamic Schedule) a report (it's data will be based on TblCustomer[CustomerID, CustomerName, EMail]), Now i selected the CustomerID for step 3 (Key parameter), then i want to pass the values to the other parameters(CustomerName and E...
Views: 284   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 3, 2007 12:08pm
by Evan
Passing parameter to custom task (SQL Procedure)
i am calling a custom task (executing a sql procedure) from a dynamic schedule, when i pass the hard coded value ('7/2/07') to sql procedure's parameter (RecDate) then its running fine but, when i was trying to pass CRD constant(CurrentDate) over here then an excepti...
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2007 7:53am
by Muhammad Adil Al...
Sub-directories problem while exporting PDF on disk:
I developed a dynamic schedule to export crystal reports on disk (in "ClientDocument" folder) as PDF. Schedule is running too much fine but, the process making the sub-folders under the "ClientDocument" folder for each file. I just want to avoid the sub-folders, how...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2007 3:24pm
by Muhammad Adil Al...
How to import schedules from one system to other?
Hi, How can i copy the schedule from one system to other? is there any option to copy/past or import/export?
Views: 181   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2007 2:08pm
by Evan
l
Lori
EmailQueue growing
my EmailQueue directory is growing every day. it appears that this is a temp directory for emailing the mail. Is there a setting to have it purge x days after the mail is sent. this could grow and take up my entire drive.
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2007 10:54pm
by Evan
Error Number: 91
Hey, I just got this error twice after I started using the latest build. Any ideas what this means or if I should just ignore it? ----------------------------------------------------- PC Name: W02090HX14V01 Schedule Name (if applicable): Date: 6/26/2007 2:25:3...
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 8:32pm
by Pico Matheson
Single Shedule Report for multiple clients.
Hi, I am new at CRD. I just want to know that how can I schedule a report that will sent to multiple clients. Each report has different information according to client, based on client ID. How can I pass parameter to this report? In my case parameters are from the r...
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 9:55am
by Pico Matheson
b
Brian
Paramter windows in 6.5
Hello. Yesterday I upgraded to CRD 6.5, and today my reports are taking a very long time to run. I have 5 packages that run with 4-8 reports in each, and every time a new report is ran it prompts me to enter the parameters (it looks like the default values are th...
Views: 188   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 4:00pm
by CRD Development
a
Atul
Running Automation Schedule From Sql Server
Hi, I am trying to execute Automation Schedule created in CRD and run that schedule from SQL Server. I have tried but i got some permissions error. Is any body has ever tried to run any schedule from SQL Server or any other third party software using batch files....
Views: 171   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 18, 2007 8:55pm
by Tim Burnett
m
Mike
Changing Administrators
I currently have a Bronze Edition of CRD. I need to know how I can change the Administrator from myself to someone else. I’ve already tried adding another administrator using the User Manager and setting this person as the logon default. However, when I log out...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2007 12:51pm
by Mike
b
Brian
CRD Stores email address
Is there an easy way to see where a report will be emailed without looking inside of the package? i.e. where does CRD store all of this information? I need to make a list of where all the reports get emailed, and I don't want to go through 100 packages looking for...
Views: 180   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 30, 2007 9:05pm
by Pico Matheson
CRD on laptop
We have the Platinum Edition of CRD on my desktop PC. Can I keep that and download a copy on my laptop? I am wanting to run the reports on the laptop and still work from my machine.
Last Post: May 30, 2007 9:02pm
by Pico Matheson
Installing CRD for multiple domains
Hi, we have several sites where we require to run a package of reports everyday, every site is in a different network. Is there any way to install CRD in a computer with access to all this sites and run CRD for all the sites, or, do we require install it in every sit...
Views: 177   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 15, 2007 6:04pm
by Wendy Bascom
Two Parameters? Startdate and Enddate
I have about 30 monthly reports, and because there is a start date and end date I cannot use a "package" to have these run without having to change the parms every month. Is there any way to automate this process within CRD WITHOUT changing the report itself?
Views: 331   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 11, 2007 2:40pm
by Wendy Bascom
b
Brian
Dynamic report - parameter in filename
I have a dynamic schedule that runs based on the Region parameter, but when I put the Region in the customize filename, CRD overwrites all of the reports and has the test " Region" in the filename, instead of each of the Regions. How can I set up my dynamic sch...
Views: 217   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2007 1:43pm
by Brian
b
Brian
Reports get emailed twice
I have a series of packages/reports that run every morning with the first one to kick off at a certain time, and the rest are daisy chained via tasks that kick off the next package. Whenever I go into the System Monitor to and remove the first job, and later on kick...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2007 1:42pm
by Brian
Multiple domains
Hi, we have several sites(multiple domains) where we require to run a package of reports everyday, every site is in a different network. Is there any way to install CRD in a computer with access to all this sites and run CRD for all the sites, or, do we require insta...
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2007 4:46pm
by Wendy Bascom
b
Brian
Conversion from String to Date is not valid - Build 20070411
Since installing the latest version of CRD, I have gotten the following error numerous times. Conversion from string "XXXXX" to type 'Date' is not valid. The report has two date parms, and one string (XXXXX) parm. Refreshing the report doesn't resolve the is...
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 1:15pm
by Brian
b
Brian
Create a task to move a Scheduled backup
I am trying have CRD backup every day locally, then once a week copy the most recent backup folder to the network (which will be backed up on tape). All the local backups go to My DocumentsCRD Backup I have CRD set to backup locally which works fine, but when I...
Views: 175   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 20, 2007 1:48pm
by Brian
b
Brian
Save Data with reports
All of my reports I have checked "save data with reports" within the .rpt file (CRXI). It is possible to have CRD ignore this data, because all it does it take up space, I want to be able to backup all of my reports (through CRD) but it just takes up a tremendous...
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2007 11:54am
by Ivor
b
Brian
Remote desktop connection
Would regularly using Remote Desktop to log onto the PC that CRD is installed on cause any problems? Or can you just not install CRD using Remote Desktop?
Views: 260   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 10, 2007 3:57pm
by Dennis McFarley
s
sagie
creating a zip file from output
I have a report that its output is a pdf file. I want crd to zip this file create a password for the zip file and mail it. All this can be done in the output properties of the schedule. When recieving the report by mail i get a normal pdf file with no password...
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 5:28am
by sagie
t
tvu
No data when exporting to excel
I'm using the eval CRD 6.1 version and testing it out. I am having problems exporting my Crystal Report 9.0. All I get is header information and no data with it. I dont know what is wrong. Please help?
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 11:21pm
by tvu
b
Brian
Delivery or production
Probably an obvious answer, but I could not find anything about this in the manual. What is the difference between selecting after report production or after report delivery in a task? I have a package that runs, saves some reports to the disk, then emails them....
Views: 201   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 4:20pm
by Bryanna Deed
s
Sean
CRD Instant modification
I just download CRD. I would like to create Schedule Report. The Crystal Report It has to put "date and time" parameter It is like, 3/14/2007 12:00:00 AM I want to cahnge this parameter everyday. I try to use CRD Instants But CRD Instants "CurrentDateTi...
Views: 170   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 7:00pm
by Sean
Constant to determine the last day of current month
Is there a way to make a constant that returns the last day of the current month, or even the first day of the next month? TIA!
Views: 192   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 7:27pm
by CRD Development
b
Brian
PDF Table of contents
Is it possible to have CRD export to a PDF and create a table of contents?
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2007 3:54pm
by Brian
i
Ivor
Error number -2147467259
I am getting the error message Error Number: -2147467259 Module Name: WriteData Line Number: 0 Error Description: Could not delete from specified tables. It seems to be outputting this message ever minute or so
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2007 4:59pm
by Ivor
CRD and Windows Server 2003 64 bit-edition
Hello all, Because I couldn't find any information on this subject on the forum or on the KB or on the FAQ, I've logged a support Query for this... The answer : CRD is supported on a 64 Bit Windows Server 2003 edition if .Net 2.0 64-bit edition is installed.....
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2007 10:15am
by Frederik Carlier
d
Damian
Drill Down
Hi All, I am looking to export crystal reports into HTML or other format that enables drill down. Crystal XI R2 CRD 6.1
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2007 4:37pm
by Damian
c
Chris
Active Directory Log on for CRD Service
Does anyone know why the CRD Service will not run the scheduler in CRD when using am Active Directory Account? The schedules will show up in the Queue but will not execute unless the service is a local Domain account -Chris
Views: 209   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 11:51am
by Chris
c
Chris
Change Schedule Owner
I am removing a users access to the Domain and Database that CRD resides on. Do I also need to change the owner of the schedule (in CRD) as well so it is not so called "Orphaned"? Is there any repercussions for leaving it orphaned? Thanks in Advance -Chris
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2007 5:44pm
by Chris
b
Brian
Schedule CRD to backup
Is it possible to schedule the "System Backup" to run on a regular basis?
Views: 189   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2007 9:12pm
by Brian
k
KJM
Install as a service
Can the scheduler be installed to run as a service on a server? I didn't see an option for that when installing the demo. Thanks.
Views: 222   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 12, 2007 11:52pm
by Pico Matheson
CRD SQL Database Layout
I need to produce some reports out of the CRD SQL database. I cann't seem to figure out the layout of the database. Does documenation for this exist anywhere? Thanks for any assistance.
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2007 3:53pm
by Eric Weiler
The reports are not distributing properly
Hi, The following scenario happens quite often: 6-7 reports from the previous day remain in System Monitor queue with status “Executing”. But from the history of these reports I can see that they all ran successfully and have been sent twice. When this...
Views: 227   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 7, 2007 2:32pm
by Mayya Kalikhman
b
Brian
Select All/Non/Highlighted
Sometimes I have to rerun a package with only a few of the reports selected. Would it be possible to add an option within a package to Select All, Select None, or Select the "highlighted" reports within a package?
Views: 181   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 6, 2007 6:46pm
by Brian
i
Ivor
Schedules run more than once
Having created a number of schedules I am finding that some schedules will run more than once. The schedule will complete successfully and immediately restart itself. Anyone have any ideas?
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2007 1:07pm
by Trisha Hardwick
g
Gene
Daylight Saving Time question
Will CRD have any trouble with the impending daylight saving time change? Or does CRD rely on the underlying OS for it's time? I don't want to be surprised by CRD running everything an hour late after March 11th. -Gene
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2007 7:25pm
by CRD Development
Can I FTP using wildcards
I am trying to FTP from a site, where there are multiple files being place. I need to download them all at one time and since the beginning of the file name is constant, the use of a wildcard (*) should be valid. CRD doesn't seem to allow wildcards, only specific f...
Last Post: Feb 28, 2007 10:59am
by CRD Development
a
Adam
Phantom Reports still running but not on schedule
It appears that we have serveral report schedules that are still running even though they have been removed from the schedule. I can see the report files in the the directory where the copies of the crystal report files are stored. I have tried removing them from...
Views: 196   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 12:11pm
by CRD Development
Using constants in a Task
I have a folder setup for the daily reports I create I place todays reports directly into C:ReportsDaily2-02-2007 and then I copy yesterday's reports into C:ReportsDailyCurrentMonth - CurrentYear2-01-2007 Is there a way to use a task to automate this? I...
Views: 223   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 12:09pm
by CRD Development
CRD 6.1 with crystal 11 not printing duplex
We currently upgraded to version 6.1. with crystal 11 Since then all of our duplex printing scheduled reports are now printing simple. It prints duplex correctly when I manually run the report. Is anyone else experiencing this this problem?
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 12:07pm
by CRD Development
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrup
I get this error off and on: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Any ideas?
Views: 428   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 22, 2007 2:07pm
by Brian
c
Chris
Catastrophic scheduler processing error
I have been receiving this message recently on sporadic schedules and the full error is below. I cannot duplicate this and The error doesn't really explain what the problem is. It also disables the scheduler which doesn't make any sense because the schedules run fine...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2007 3:07pm
by Chris
reports w/ mulitple datasources
I have a report that uses two datasources. When I make a schedule, you are only allowed to enter ONE datasource account. Are you not able to do two? Thanks Bong
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2007 11:22pm
by Pete Winwood
c
Chris
ScheduleAttr Table in SQL Server
Why do some of my schedules, when adding new ones, show the starttime in the scheduleattr table as 24 hour time and others show AM-PM time? -Chris
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2007 12:00pm
by Chris
d
Damian
Report Package Wizard - Citrix
Four users four separate packages. I was training the users to create packages via CRD wizard through Citrix. Each user created their on package but if one user added a destination the other seen it and vice versa for reports also. Once the wizard was complete a...
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2007 8:23pm
by Damian
c
Chris
Database Documentation
Is there any documentation available about the database structure. I have figured out the essentials but there are a lot of fields in the tables I have no idea what they are used for. I was wondering if CRD or any else has documented the Table Structures and what...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2007 12:58pm
by Chris
c
Col
CRD Setup for multiple users
Hi, We have recently upgraded to CRD Ent Pro Plus which is to be installed on a virtual Server. I was the sole user of the application beforehand and due to the success and potential of the tool we decided to upgrade. What I want to know is the best solution for...
Views: 259   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 9:22pm
by Damian
m
Mike
Change Administrator
I currently have a Silve Edition of CRD. I need to know how I can change the Administrator from myself to someone else. Any help would be appreciated.
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2007 8:15pm
by Pico Matheson
i
Irene
Error numer 57
Hello, I'm getting an error message whenever I click on "Properties" of a single schedule. The error is: Error number: 57 Module Name: get_m_OutputFolder Line number: 0 Error description: The network path was not found. The schedule exports out to a netw...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2007 3:40pm
by Irene
i
Irene
Email error
Hi, I'm getting the following error mesage: Destination Error: Send Stubs +++++++++++++++++++++++ Error Description: Single Schedule:Stubs_Report(s) produced successfully but email failed with the following error: Object reference not set to an instance of...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2007 3:37pm
by Irene
a
Andrij
Scheduler Stopped Working
Two days ago my scheduler stopped working for no reason. If you look in the system monitor it says that the scheduled report is waiting. When you remove it and refresh the main CRD screen the status of the report is user canceled and the run time shown is an imposs...
Views: 154   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2007 12:48pm
by Pico Matheson
c
Chris
Is there a Limit on columns when exporting
Is there a limited number of columns you can export using CRD? I always get the following error when exporting a large number of columns to excel. Otherwise I can export fine. See error below Error Number: -2147190908 Error Source: ProcessReport Error Line: 2...
Views: 327   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 21, 2006 2:08pm
by Pete Tomlinson
a
Alan
30 day trial version
We have downloaded, installed and carried out some preliminary testing by our development team (in a test environment) of your CRD software and this has so far proved to be successful. We would like to move this testing into an environment that more accurately reflec...
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2006 11:49am
by Forum Moderator
d
Damian
CRD Terminal Services Logon
Hi, We currently have CRD setup to run via TS. The user manager is configured for NT users. The question of the day. How do you disable the option of switching to CRD Authentication thru TS. This can be a maintanence nightmare because a user can disable...
Views: 169   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 20, 2006 5:52pm
by Damian
a
Anil
Folders Disappeared
Hello Over the past weekend for our business the scheduler ran our weekend weekly reports, but on Monday when I went to do some adjustments the folder where the weekly reports are stored was gone. All the other folders are still there but not the weekly reports....
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2006 4:58pm
by Anil
c
Col
Report of Schedules
We used to have a previous version of CRD (Now running CRD Ent Pro plus). In the old version there used to be an option to run a PDF within CRD showing all schedules set up including other details such as schedule date/expiry date. is this still an option in En...
Views: 197   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 7, 2006 3:32pm
by Col
c
Col
Daily schedule moan.
Hi, I wish that when choosing the frequency of a schedule you could have a choice of each day with a tick box. if a day is selected (lets say monday), the report runs every monday. I have an issue where by I have chosen the option to run the report for evey wee...
Views: 243   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 7, 2006 3:31pm
by Col
CRd reporting.... error code 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone can help me or not... I'm trying to setp schedule reports using CRD, I've managed to successfully send a report from a basic database, I'm now looking at our Operations system which has raw ODBC databases in it. In the settings fo...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2006 4:19pm
by Dave Atkin
Memory Full
I'm trying to Execute a Schedule but keep getting the same error report: Error Number: -2147206398 Module Name: ProcessReport Line Number: 710 "Memory Full" I've not seen the Memory Full error before. Can anyone help resolve? I've already restarted the...
Views: 369   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 5, 2006 2:05pm
by Pete Tomlinson
c
Chris
Backing Up CRD System
Recently when I try and back up CRD it gives me this error message as soon as I click on System/Backup System from the toolbar. ("Size of field 'ErrorRecid' is too long") Our CRD database has been converted to SQL Server 2000. I haven't had an issue since converting...
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 5, 2006 12:52pm
by Pete Tomlinson
Loading Parameters from Database for report select "not equal to"
I have a report where the user can enter multiple parameter values where the select is "not equal to" those parameters. Example: I want to list all active orders except for these orders. I want to move this to CRD, and have the parameter be sourced out of an acc...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 28, 2006 8:17pm
by Emile Cretien
l
Laurel
Column Headers dropped in Excel Data Only schedules
We currently upgraded to version 6.1. Since then all of our scheduled reports (single & packages) that are exported to Excel Data Only are missing the column headers. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 28, 2006 4:16pm
by Siali Fawad
'Export Options' dialog box pops up when exporting to Excel
Suddenly, when the scheduler exports to Excel and Export Options screen is popping up and holding up all the schedules till I manually click it. Anyone seen this before?
Views: 215   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 28, 2006 4:12pm
by Siali Fawad
Invalid Directory only when Bursting A Report
Currently using a trial version of CRD. What a program! However, I'm having difficulty bursting the SAME report which runs fine under a simple schedule. I receive the following error: ----------------------------------------------------- PC Name: TUDISERVER D...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 28, 2006 4:11pm
by Emile Cretien
One folder has been moved inside of another folder
Hi, After disabling one of the reports, one folder has been moved inside of another folder. Please advice. Thanks a lot, Mayya Kalikhman Report Developer Sterling Testing Systems
Last Post: Nov 22, 2006 5:29pm
by Emile Cretien
a
ann
automation schedule -- application is still in task manager
hi, we upgrade to 6.1. i noticed that whenever i run now my automation schedule that calls a vb program (which creates an excel file and sends it out to multiple recipients via sql send mail) the vb exe file and an excel apps are still in the task manager. a...
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 20, 2006 8:26am
by David Bratt
Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Hi Guys I have created a report that runs fine through crystal but not when i add it to CRD. I get the following error. Can anyone please help me to diagnose it. Many Thanks Nii ----------------------------------------------- Destination Error: test d...
Views: 384   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2006 6:04pm
by Nii Addy
g
Gene
Maintain formats with data only .xls output
Formatting of data only .xls output is not retained even though the option is check in the scheduler (CRD 6). Has anyone else experieced this? and do you have a remedy?
Views: 202   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 3:04pm
by Gene Branham
c
Chris
Migrating To Local SQL Server
I have a server that CRD resides on. The OS is Windows Server 2003. I also have an installation of SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition on this server as well. The problem is when I go to migrate the CRD File System to a Local SQL Server CRD tells me I don't have a...
Views: 216   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 2:22pm
by Chris
New hostname and/or IP address for our Current CRD application
Hi, We are interested in giving our current CRD application server a new hostname and/or IP address. Will this affect our CRD application (licensing, functionality, etc.)? Thanks a lot, Mayya Kalikhman Report Developer Sterling Testing Systems
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 2:04pm
by ChristianSteven ...
c
Chris
Excel row Height on Export
Does any know why when exporting in Excel format, the row height on the spreadsheet is very small and unreadable until you manually adjust it? Thanks for your Help, -Chris
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 5:47pm
by Chris
Upgraded to Crystal Reports 11, Reinstalled CRD
I upgraded to Crystal Reports 11, and then reinstalled CRD. Now when I open CRD I get the pop-up message, "Could not create a COM handle for Crystal Reports and CRD could not repair itself. Please reinstall Crystal Reports Developer or Developer Advanced including th...
Views: 401   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 30, 2006 12:33am
by Saskia M
Need to understand Database driven Event Schedule.....
Let's assume the following: I have a very simple table (below), and I want to send a report(that has one input parameter), every time a new record is created. Table: Sequence - Autoincrement number email - destination email SerialNumber - this is the input par...
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2006 2:47pm
by Sheila McNulty
Excel output and data is missing from some columns
Just thought I would share with you all that if you ahve this problem, it is actually caused by a Crystal bug. I fixed it by installing the latest service pack and then applying all the monthly hotfixes.
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2006 6:05pm
by Hamid Saraya
d
Danny
SharePoint Web Folders
Hi, I'm running a schedule in Enterprise Ed to export and finally copy a Excel Spreadsheet into a SharePoint Web Folder. IT are looking into a possible permissions issue but in theory can CRD copy into a Web Folder? Cheers Danny
Views: 289   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 4, 2006 6:43pm
by Eva Boyd
p
Paul
Single schedule & Packages
Right now I have a number of packages, but after running them a few times I've noticed that the total running time of package 4 is much longer than the other three. I'm trying to move a few reports from package 4 to a other package but can't find out how to do that....
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 9:07am
by John Menzies
l
Laurel
FTP to a nonstandard port
We are trying to setup a schedule to a FTP site that uses a non-standard port (2121). The error message is: FTP Connection failed. Reason: An error occurred while resolving the server hostname to a valid IP address.
Views: 225   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 9:02am
by John Menzies
a
ann
refresh automation schedule
hi, i have an automation schedule that runs daily. there was an error in the exe file that it was running. i revised the exe file, tested it and everything working fine. when i ran my automation schedule, im still getting the error. i made sure that the exe...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 9:01am
by Alice Tang
b
Bryan
How can I get documentation of schedules?
We have a need to document when packages and schedules are run, how often and who they go to in which format - is there a report of schedules or other way I can export a list like that from CRD7?
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2006 10:54pm
by Bryan
errors after moving license to another computer
I moved my license of CRD to a new computer and since have been unable to get CRD to execute a schedule. I keep getting the following error... Error Number: 91 Module Name: ProcessTasks Line Number: 0 - Task Execution: [] - Object reference not set to a...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 1:20pm
by Scott Mash
Report output showing up on PC desktop
Would anyone know why copies of some of my reports are showing up on my server's desktop whenever they run? The output is going to the correct location, but it appears a copy of the output is being placed onto the desktop as well. The temporary output folder...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2006 2:49pm
by Paul Carter
j
Jeff
Error 2147189182
CRD version: 5.5 Query Engine Error: '42S:Driver]An unqualified search was issued and the server has been configured to disallow unqualified searches. You must specify some search criteria to perform a search on this form' A scheduled package with 10 has b...
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 2:17pm
by Larry Gutman
a
ann
Cannot process request because the process (396) has exited
I got a lot of scheduled reports that did not run today because of this error. But when I manually ran them all, it went fine. Does any have any idea what causes this error? Thanks and regards. ann
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2006 12:16am
by ann
Upgrading CR from 9 to XI 2 Questions
Do I need to reinstall CRD after I upgrade CR9 to CRXI? How do I import the schedules from version 9 to 11 so they work in CRD?
Views: 228   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2006 3:51pm
by Rich Paq
j
JB
table not found
I have one report that keeps having a "table not found" error. I have double checked the path, and can run the report manually. What else can I check? thanks, JB
Views: 270   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2006 9:01pm
by JB
Looping through a database for both email addresses and input patameters - How ?
I'm having a problem getting a report to use parameters from a database. I have a report that has one input parameter (serial_number). No big deal as far as the report goes. I have a table that has the following structure: email serial_number a@a.com...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 2:48pm
by Jim Dresser
a
ann
automation schedule does not run on specified schedule
Hi, I am using CRD 5.7. I created an automation schedule that runs a VB executable program on a specified time. It runs fine if I execute it manually. I schedule it to run every morning at 6AM. But its not doing it. When I checked the history, there's a l...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 7:06am
by ann
Smart Folder Question
In my old version 5 of CRD I had a report set up using the Smart Folder functionality. It was available on the main "CRD Explorer" folder. In the new version 6 of CRD the Report is in the "Smart Folder" and I have to switch folders to use it. Is there a way to...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2006 7:02pm
by Rich Paq
j
John U
MAPI errors running schedule as service
I've just installed CRD 6 and am trying to run the scheduler as a service. I created a domain user account, created a mailbox, created a MAPI profile and allowed the service account rights to "Log on as a service" and "Act as part of the operating system". It is also...
Views: 873   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 11:05am
by Janie
r
RBYRNE
Email: Error Receiving Data from Socket
Occasionally the Email distribution of my reports fails with error #5 - error receiving data from socket. What exactly does this mean and how can I fix it? I'm using CRD 6.00 build 2006051/100 with CR 10.0 Developer. I'm also using SMTP email.
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2006 4:50pm
by Ronnie Withersha...
j
JB
overwrite the output file
My package reports execute with no error, but they do not update the output file. I can run the reports, in each package manually and the output file updates. Please advise. thanks, JB
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2006 1:35pm
by JB
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD