This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
error message: -2147206325; Error Source: SetReportParameters
Can someone help explain what this error message is? Report Processing Error: Error Description: Error Number: -2147206325 Error Source: SetReportParameters Error Line: 660 Suggestion: +++++++++++++++++++++++
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 12:12am
by JB
j
JB
email failed
Can you help me with this problem? thanks Destination Error: Receiving Report Nightly for Color Printing +++++++++++++++++++++++ Error Description: Single Schedule:Receiving Report Nightly for Color PrintingReport(s) produced successfully but email failed with t...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 12:10am
by JB
m
mark
Exproting to Text format
I am trying to change "Number of lines per page" and no matter what I enter it still prints 60 lines per page. Any suggestions?
Views: 287   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 25, 2006 10:56am
by Ben
j
JB
Cannot change or create a report with parameters
I am still having a problem with parameters. CRD6 and CR10, build 20060414. I cannot change an exiting report nor can I create one with parameters. I did not have this problem until I installed CRD6. Please help, ERROR:: The report appears to have been saved 'With Da...
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2006 9:21pm
by JB
j
JB
report error on execution
I am receiving this error when executing a report. I am running CRD6 with CR10. please advise.. Report Processing Error: Error Description: test: Failed to load database information. Details: The database DLL 'crdb_dao.dll' could not be loaded. Error Number:...
Views: 431   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 6:58pm
by JB
j
JB
i received the following error when I copied a report and tried to change the parameters.
The value or range you are adding has already existed. The report appears to have been saved 'With Data' (which it is not saved with data) or you are attempting to 'Use saved data' when the report has not been saved with data. For 'With Data' reports, you cannot ent...
Views: 268   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 4:31pm
by Rachel Quinn
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 8:09pm
by Joe
Dynamic reporting
The report that I'm running is actually a bunch of subreports. All of these subreports are linked by a client id from the main report. I have the Gold version of CRD. Will this version allow me to publish a report set by client to a network directory? Is this cons...
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 9:49am
by Les Mitchell
j
JB
crd report time
The CRD6 scheduler is not recoginizing the system time. If my report is set to run at 9:00pm, it will run at 7:00am. Please advise. JB
Views: 240   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 10, 2006 1:15pm
by JB
Dynamic Scheduling to html pages
I'm trying to run a dynamic schedule for a report for each customer in a database. This seems to be working properly(I see all of them run/complete) except that when it outputs my webpages to file, it apparently keeps overwriting them because there's only one html fi...
Views: 308   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 2:33pm
by jwallace
trial version to full subscriber conversion
I am currently using the trail version of CRD and am about to purchase the software. I have already created a number of schedules. Once purchased, I would like to install the software on another workstation other than my own. How do I transfer all of the existing...
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 4:47pm
by Les Mitchell
Dynamic schedule using excel sheet??
I want to create dynamic schedule which should create 10 different reports using 10 different userids. I don’t want do selection from database. Is there any way I could save those 10 userids to excel sheet and create 10 different reports and send them via email...
Views: 314   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 2:20pm
by Les Mitchell
j
JB
how to import 4.5 schedules to crd6
Is there a migration tool to import 4.5 schedules to crd6. Please advise. thanks
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2006 11:06pm
by Les Mitchell
j
JB
SMTP server CRd6
I am running CRD6, CR10, I am trying to test a report and I am receiving an error..the SMTP server is not configured to use a username, pw, or both, and to remove the username and password, I did, and I am still getting the message. Can you help? thanks
Views: 493   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 24, 2006 7:29pm
by JB
j
JB
CRD5
I am running windows 2003, Crystal reports 10, CRD5, I unstalled crd5 to resolve a DSN issue, and I reinstalled it with no errors, but the app will not launch. Please advise. thanks
Views: 248   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 7:47pm
by JB
a
ann
crd is using 100% cpu time in a machine with vmware
hi, has anyone ever had any experience installing crd on a machine running vmware? i've had to un-install my crd coz its running at 100%. but i dont have any problem installing it in a "normal" machine. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. ann
Views: 300   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 6:10pm
by Pradnya
p
P@vr1
Invalid Parameter Name in Deployed Project
Hi I generated an Installer of an application which works with CR9, the project genertates all reports perfectly in my work machine , but when I run it in another one where I installed the application the following error happens.... "Error in file Invalid para...
Views: 327   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2006 2:21am
by Thuy Le
j
JB
Invalid file dsn
I am using CRD5 with CR version 10, i am receiving this message when I execute a report. Can you help? Logon failed. Details: HY000: General Error: Invalid file dsn" thanks, JB
Views: 2484   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 9:31pm
by JB
j
JB
CRD5 and CR9
I upgraded CRD4 to CRD5. Now my reports wont run. Error message is 'If you are using CRD for CR9.xx, you must make sure that you have CR9.xx Developer or Advanced installed. I have CR9 Developer installed. My reports ran fine from CRD4. Any ideas, thanks in advance.
Views: 261   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 8:12pm
by JB
p
Paul
TEXT and CSV export problems
I have a report in CR 8.5, which I want to export in to semi-colon separated text. From Crystal Reports this works fine, but CR Distributor insists on putting comma's around the strings - i.e. :- 7000-8523;0;0;6 - from Crystal ,7000-8523,;0;0;6 - from CR...
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 2:52pm
by Paul
e
Eddie
Error Number: 13
Not sure what this means, but I think I need some help since CRD will hang and not execute any schedules. Error Log paste: ----------------------------------------------------- PC Name: PSPT231A Date: 2/20/2006 10:42:59 AM Error Description: Cast from string "...
Views: 278   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2006 7:35pm
by Eddie
a
A. J.
Invalid argument -2147467259 Write data
Has anyone seen this error before and or know what needs done to resole the issue?
Views: 352   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2006 9:47am
by Peter Havers
p
Paul N
Intermittent File Not Found error
I have a report scheduled in CRD that is running from the local hard drive. It ran successfully through the day yesterday, but then for about 5 hours during the night it failed, with a "file not found" error. Early this morning, without intervention, it began runni...
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2006 5:41am
by Kris
Setting parameters from a query
I want to set the key parameter from a query within the report. Anyone know how? thanks
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2006 6:50am
by Jeff Thorne
a
ann
export to excel file is too large
hi, i ran the crystal report and extracted the output into an excel file. size is 9,610KB. when i schedule the report into crd, the size of the extracted excel file is 16,958KB. the funny thing is, its only doing this for 1 specific report. i have other cr...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2006 6:13am
by ann
Blank Report
In one of my dynamic schedule, I have set up exception handling asking CRD to check for blank report then ignore it, but a message window still displays and prompts for acknowledgement before continuing on. Is this correct? Do I have to set up some options for the r...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 1:50am
by Peter Havers
Customer number and other help
Hi. I'm relatively new in my job, and trying to rescue some things that my predecessor (who is no longer around) had done. In the interim between his leaving and my arrival, a switch in Windows domains was done, leaving some things broken. One of these was a mac...
Views: 329   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 1:48am
by Thuy Le
Sending multiple parameters with one scedule
I have to send report 24 times per day with different parameters. Should I create 24 schedules or there is another way? Thanks a lot.
Views: 361   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 1:42am
by Thuy Le
Custom Task
I set up a dynamic schedule which generates plan pick up notification for several customers, I also set up a custom task (to run another schedule) to be performed after the production of the report - Is it correct if the custom task run after each report is generated...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 1:35am
by Thuy Le
i
Irene
Export Schedules
Hello, Can someone tell me how to export schedules using the "Export Schedule" Wizard? I'm stuck in Step 2 - Select the destination system's connection type. It looks like the destination has to have a crdlive.dat file. I thought I can export the schedules just...
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2006 3:42pm
by Peter Havers
Wrong format "Year" when CRD export to PDF?
I'm try to evaluate the CRD for our company. When we export a CR report to PDF, everything goes OK, but when CRD to the same, the year (2006) is displayed like 2 006,00. Please help
Views: 224   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2006 1:11pm
by Eva Boyd
a
ann
crd is not running
hi, has anyone ever encountered a problem with CRD wherein it was running 2 days ago and now all of a sudden its not sending out reports automatically? i cant even launch the editor. whenever i clicked on the CRD icon, i can see in the taskbar that its trying to...
Views: 300   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2005 11:28pm
by ann
How do you handle system downtimes?
We are fairly new to CRD and now have a lot of reports scheduled that run off of various systems. How does everyone handle when your systems you report off of have a downtime when your reports are scheduled to run? I know there is the "retry" option when you sche...
Views: 316   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 1:32pm
by Jim Van Wassenho...
Folder Tree Missing
We are on CRD 5.6 build 20051101/85 and our report tree that used to appear on the left side of the screen when we log in is missing. I have looked at every option I can think of and don't know how this got removed or how to get it back. Anyone have any ideas on ho...
Views: 284   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 14, 2005 4:30pm
by Jim Van Wassenho...
k
Kathy
Options-Messaging
We changed the sender email address of the person sending in options-messaging but the email is still sending under the old email address. We have tried refreshing the scheudle but that doesn't work. When we create a new schedule it uses the correct (new) email. H...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2005 7:41pm
by Kathy
report scheduling in archive
I want do store the generated reports in archive form..I mean I want to view all the modified versions of the report...but in CRD the last modified report overwrites the previous ones, keeping only one report in the destination...I need seperate report for each day...
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2005 1:45pm
by Hans Wogell
a
ann
how to resolve a connection problem to mail server without disabling the virus scan
when i came in this morning, all reports were not sent out. i checked out the history and its unable to connect to the mail server. i did some search here and found out one issue wherein the user resolved the problem by disabling the virus scan. i did the same and...
Views: 225   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2005 9:40am
by Jules Thompson
error message
I recently upgraded to crd5 version. When my reports run i recieve this message: The cached report or the source file is missing. Please refresh or reselect the source report and refresh the schedule. I click OK, and have to change the report path, refresh and execut...
Views: 291   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 7:04pm
by Judy Tasker
Can CRD hand a single report running for multiple databases?
We're currently running CRD v4. We have a statistics report that we'd like to run against multiple databases. With other tools, we accomplish this buy setting the location in the report file to dbo.tablename rather than dsn.dbo.tablename and the tools pass along the...
Views: 328   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 27, 2005 4:33pm
by Tina Heinell
r
Raju
export to csv format error in Crystal reports
I have crystal report 8.5 and I am trying to export the report to CSV format , only the character fields are exported. I have sub reports in main report, but the subreport data is not exported instead all sub report values are exported as 0. Is it supported in Crysta...
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 10:13am
by From CRD Knowled...
User Defined Constants
Hello, I would like to knwon how I use "User Defined Constants". In fact, I need to generate report for a specific date and this date must be in the name of the html output. Regards
Views: 429   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 24, 2005 7:45am
by Remko de Gilde
j
James
dynamic schedule not working in CRD5
Hi, anyone tried the dynamic schedule in CRD5 with an oracle 8.1.7 db? After defining our dynamic schedule, it does not run. And if we were to click on properties for the newly defined dynamic sched report to view its properties, the Output Destination we defi...
Views: 378   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2005 1:22am
by Thuy Le
Destination Directory
Does anybody try populate the 'destination directory' with field from a database table? I got a lot of Ooops Window when try populating different parms or attributes with data from my database (Oracle). I also could not get dynamic and bursting schedule to work....
Views: 854   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 21, 2005 7:38pm
by Jorgen Muller
FileMaker ODBC
Is anyone else using the ODBC connection for FileMaker 7? Thanks.
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 8:35pm
by Javier Valencia
error message as reports are trying to run
I have upgraded to CRD5. When my reports run I get an error message, on each report that says I cannot run event based schedules on my version , and to update to Enterprise Pro. Please advise.
Views: 270   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 12, 2005 7:57pm
by Judy Tasker
g
Ginny
How do I set up a Server and Clients sharing the same schedule database?
What are the requirements to set up CRD on other PC's (other than the server) to be able to access the SQL database (we migrated to SQL Server) on our main scheduling CRD server. Do we have to register/activate on the other PC's? Do we have to have Crystal Develope...
Views: 364   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2005 5:21pm
by Dean
Faxing pages of a single report to various recipients
Hi! I have read a little bit about CRD, but before I install the trial version, I want to know if it can solve my problem. We have a CR report which contains transaction data. Transactions are grouped by a customer and each page contains transactions of a singl...
Views: 442   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 8:29pm
by CRD Support
Schedules send over and over again
In some environments it has been reported that the next run date is not being updated following a successful execution of some schedules. This causes the schedule to fire over and over again. Additional code and checks have been put in place to rectify this issue...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 9:59am
by CRD Development
Dynamic schedule
hi, can i create a dynamic schedule with a fax destination or its only possible for e-mail destination? thanks
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2005 9:37pm
by Tina Heinell
Scheduler not running
I am using the Background Scheduling Application within CRD 5. I am using VNC to connect to the server. I leave CRD up and running under the windows profile that I login with. I have all the reports set to run at various times early Monday morning. Every time I co...
Views: 372   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 29, 2005 9:55pm
by Tina Heinell
n
NP
Database Automatic Login
I am trying to setup reports to run every Monday at 7am. The data is coming from an ACT database, which requires a login. I have chosen five reports through CRD to be compiled to one report (i.e., packaged report). Now, for each report I selected I went under repo...
Views: 271   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 4:11pm
by np
How do I Change the Destination on an Existing Schedule?
I have been setting up packages to output to a test environment and cannot figure out how to change the output destination to the production folders without going through the new schedule wizard all over again. There has to be an easier way - what am I missing?...
Views: 365   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 4:44pm
by Tim Nelligan
j
Jared
Will CRD Version 4.5 work with Crystal Reports XI?
We are currently using CRD version 4.5 with Crystal Reports 8.5 And I have a few questions regarding upgrading. Question 1: Does CRD version 4.5 working with Crystal Reports XI. Question 2: If supported, when upgrading to Crystal Reports XI, will the CRD autom...
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2005 9:13pm
by Tina Heinell
a
ann
why can't i use a long filename
hi, how come i can't specify a long filename? i was specifying a long filenamebut CRD has a limit on it which is kinda small for a valid windows filename. ann
Views: 359   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 2, 2005 9:41am
by CRD Support
j
Julian
Database Parameter error - 91
I received the below error when changing a CRD report, it was working fine, from set parameters to a database so that we can adjust our parameters on a monthly basis. I've downloaded V5.6 and I still get the same type of error. When I reset the parameters back fr...
Views: 377   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 8:54pm
by Julian
a
ann
export files in a network drive
hi, i have a schedule that exports the output into a network drive. but since crd is running in background its not able to access these folders. how will i go about in implementing the report? the reports run fine if i run them manually becuse i am logging in...
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 9:11am
by Tina Heinell
a
ann
run crd in command shell
hi, has anyone ever tried running CRD in the command shell? i tried running it in the server where CRD is installed and it was successful but when i tried running it in a client's command shell, i am getting an application error. error message is: crd5.exe...
Views: 334   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2005 10:53am
by Tina Heinell
i
Irene
Number of emails that could be sent?
Hi, First off, I work for a college. I need to use CRD to send emails to students who are enrolled for Direct Deposit Check (these are personalized emails containing their check amounts, deductions, etc). I need to send around 200,000 - 300,000 emails weekly to...
Views: 340   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 3:57pm
by Irene
m
MarkM
Upgrade from CRD 4.5.0.0 to 5.5
We are in the process to upgrade from 4.5.0.0 Build 20040604/90 to version 5.5 Build 20050411/90. My question is if we can install new version on the top of the old, and if our reports and packages will be available and not deleted after upgrade. Please advise wh...
Views: 296   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 5:55pm
by John Menzies
j
Jose
database login information and database object owner
We have a CR 8.5 report that requires a login to a sql server database when executed. The database objects referenced in the report are owned by user dbo. The login used to execute a report has select privileges on the objects owned by dbo. When the report is exec...
Views: 289   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 19, 2005 10:29pm
by Jane Pfizner
Concurrent Scheduling of multiple packages against different SQL server
I am trying to schedule 2 different report packages to run against 2 different production servers during our downtime window. Due to the duration of the window, running the two packages one after another isn't feasible. Is there any way to make the packages run at...
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 4:33pm
by Jane Pfizner
k
Kathy
Can't connect to email server
I can't connect to my email server. I am trying to set it up using SMTP and keep getting the error "Error Connecting to server.server name" when running the test. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing CRD and that didn't work. Any ideas why?
Views: 573   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 1:52pm
by Kathy
Purchase Questions
We have been testing over the past two weeks and everything looks good. We will be using this as an alternative to our enterprise solutions with a limited scope. Questions: 1- We are going to need at least the platinum edition. We will have this installed on...
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2005 8:39pm
by Forum Moderator
PDF size limitation?
Is there a limitation to the size of the pdf that CRD can send out? I have a package report sending out 3 pdf reports. The first is 337 KB and the other two are over 600 KB. The smaller one opens up fine, the larger ones open up but you just see a white blank square....
Views: 272   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2005 8:53pm
by CRD Support Team
a
ann
list all available schedules and packages inside CRD
is there a way for me to list all available schedules and packages inside my CRD?
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 11, 2005 2:17am
by ann
CRD wont start on win2003 sp1 or xp sp2
When using CRD on windows 2003 sp1 or xp sp2 nothing happens when I double click the shortcut. Is there some incompatibiltuy with the operating system?
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 9:11pm
by CRD Support
Adobe PDF Blank in Viewing
I had Adobe 6.0 reader on my machine. Others have Adobe 7.0. When a report is sent out I can view results in the PDF while those with 7.0 get the attachment but it is blank. thanks in advance. MD
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 6, 2005 1:49pm
by CRD Support
CRD Installation and Training at www.crystalreportstips.com
We are an authorized reseller for Christian Steven Software. We offer on-site training & implementation for all your CRD needs. We can also help you choose which edition is right for you. visit our website at www.crystalreportstips.com
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2005 1:48pm
by CrystalReportsTi...
Schedule Quirks
We are currently in the evaluation phase at this time. We just got everything operational but the schedules are very quirky. We are not getting any errors and we set up the report to go out once every hour. Initially I am getting 5-6 instances successfully sent wi...
Views: 266   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 6, 2005 1:47pm
by CrystalReportsTi...
c
Chris
Can I report off of CRD
Hi, I was wondering if I could produce some type of reports out of CRD?? Possibly a listing of email recipients and the times and attachments included. Or maybe even just a simple listing of the tasks etc. I am on CRD latest build Platinum Version. thanks...
Views: 257   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 6, 2005 1:45pm
by CrystalReportsTi...
Problem connecting to DB with CR 10 using VB ( CR 10 Stand alone works fine)
Hi, While my 8.5 Crystal Report works perfectly, but once i open and save the same file in Version 10 I get problems. As a stand alone report both 8.5 and 10 works fine connecting with DB and exporting the report to PDF file. But with Visual Basic it (Ver 10)...
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2005 2:09pm
by brad
a
ann
how to refresh parameters (based on database fields)
hi experts, i created a schedule that uses the parameters features. everything is working fine except that when i changed the value of the parameter (pointing to a database table) the report is still using the old value. how do i "refresh" it so that it will use...
Views: 292   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 8:43am
by Franz Weilheur
-2147189176 Error ( Export failed)
Hi, While my 8.5 Crystal Report works perfectly, but once i open and save the same file in Version 10 I get problems. As a stand alone report both 8.5 and 10 works fine connecting with DB and exporting the report to PDF file. But with Visual Basic it (Ver 10)...
Views: 584   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 5:08pm
by Forum Moderator
i
Irene
I cannot edit a schedule in the task area
Hello, I have a single report schedule, and insdide that schedule, I have tasks. One of the task is to run another schedule. I was able to add the task fine. However, when I tried to edit that task (the schedule task), it gave me an error - Unhandled Exception....
Views: 678   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2005 3:19pm
by CRD Development
i
Irene
Record Selections not staying
Hi, I have been struggling with the record selection for 2 days already. Everytime I enter the record selection, it gets deleted when I run the schedule. Why is that? I'm thinking it is because I'm renaming my database to another name before importing new da...
Views: 376   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 17, 2005 2:59pm
by Irene
k
Kathy
CRD 5 Install
I am trying to install CRD 5. I am able to download it from the website but when I try to install CRDSetup.zip I get a file transfer error message. The error is: ZIP damaged: file c:documents...tempwzseo.tmpdotnetfx.exe: Bad CRC 6d8f7cea (Should be fb4d7e5e). Po...
Views: 312   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2005 7:23pm
by James Scwartz
i
Irene
Backup and Exporting only some schedules
Hi, I'm trying to export only some schedules (versus exporting everything) to another computer with CRD. I know that with "Backup system", it backups all the schedules, and if I "Restore system" in the other computer, it will restore all the schedules I have....
Views: 366   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 14, 2005 5:43pm
by Irene
Excel Exports get extra columns when using CR9 SP4
This bug in the CR runtimes from CR9 Service Pack 4 was reported by a user: Here is the story. I have completely wiped the PC I was using and had it reimaged. I installed Oracle, MDAC, .NET and CR9 (with cr90win_en_sp3.zip) and then installed CRD build from...
Views: 414   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2005 6:12pm
by CRD Support
unable to schedule a report - error id 91
Hi I have just donwloaded an evaluation copy of the software and while scheduling a report as 'single schedule', I am encountering error at step no 4. After giving any format (PDF/CSV...), and on clicking of next button, an error message is displayed as: Error...
Views: 387   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 9, 2005 4:11am
by CRD Support
i
Irene
Error -2147206452
hi, I got this error while executing a schedule...anybody knows why it is caused? I have 18 other similar schedules and they run fine. Description: W2_2004_41: The file is in use by another application. Thanks, Irene
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 7:26pm
by Irene
i
Irene
Refresh schedule before execution
Hi, How does 'refresh schedule before execution' in CRD 5 works? There is an option to check this. I have noticed that whenever I check it, the record selection gets deleted afterward - I believe it is deleted everytime it is refreshed. How can I make the record...
Views: 304   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 6:16pm
by Franz Weilheur
Crystal X11 vs Crystal 9
I have sent a tech support email last week with no response. I am attempting to evaluate CRD for a large client. Having used it before with no problems I am struggling with the latest build. The client has purchased Crystal XI Professional, whereas the Pre-Req...
Views: 307   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 4:26pm
by Philip Dyke
Phantom Schedule Entry
I have an obsolete schedule entry which is running on an hourly basis. I want to remove it, but I cant find it in the folder view. It shows up on the scheduled activity report and in the monitor. any ideas?
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 4:25pm
by Penny Tranter
a
ann
worksheet name not working
hi, i created a single schedule report that extracts the output into an excel file. it has an option to specify a worksheet name but i'm still getting the name "Sheet1". any ideas? ann
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 4:24pm
by Jonas Kraus
Dynamic schedule recycles
I am running a dynamic schedule that creates and emails reports for about 600 different people. My problem is that somewhere during its processing it will revert back to where it started and begin generating the same reports and sending them out again. My table is so...
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2005 11:48pm
by Jane Wareham
v
Venkat
Crystal reports Distributor Prerequisites
Hi, I would like to know, what are all the software to be installed before installing CRD. Mainly, my question is, Is it a must to install crystal reports before installing CRD?. Please help me in this, Thanks in Advance, Venkat
Views: 549   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 19, 2005 6:07pm
by Jeevan
Crystal Version
I am updating Crystal and it looks like version 11 is all the rage now. Will Crystal 11 be supported for CRD in the near future? Does anyone have any feedback they can offer pertaining to version 10 or 11 of Crystal? Thanks!
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2005 9:38pm
by CRD Support
a
Andria
Receiving Error: Failed to export Report
I am having a few packages that keep failing. In the error log its just says: Failed to export report When I did some research into the error all I could find is a warning that I must be using Crystal Developer. I am using Crystal Reports Developer 10. I have t...
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2005 5:24pm
by Tian Heinel
a
ann
single schedule report sent 331 times and counting
hi, i just had my single schedule report sent 331 times this morning. and it keeps on going! what gives? it was working fine yesterday. can anyone tell me where to start troubleshooting? thanks and regards. ann
Views: 323   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2005 5:22pm
by CRD Support
a
Ann
is it okay to remove contents of OUTPUT subfolder of CRD
Hi, Is it okay to remove all contents of the OUTPUT subfolder of CRD? Thanks Ann
Views: 299   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2005 9:11pm
by Paul Carter
Formula in Parameter field
Hello, I want to use a formula in the parameter value. When I use the CRD constant I send '2005-12-31', but I want to send '12-31-2005'. Can anyone help me. thanks Remko de Gilde
Views: 257   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2005 6:24pm
by Remko de Gilde
a
Ann
How to put the current date in the subject and body of email
hi, i created a single schedule report. is it possible to include the value of the current date in the subject and body of the email that will be created by the schedule? thanks ann
Views: 326   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 8:38am
by James Scwartz
r
Ryan
Error running dynamic schedule
I am getting the following error while running a dynamic schedule. The first 90 or so reports ran then for every key parameter value after that the follow error occured: ------------------------------------------------ Error Description: Single Schedule Error: AU I...
Views: 455   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 12:42am
by James Scwartz
a
Ann
installing message displayed on screen when a schedule is ran manually
Hi, I had a problem with the format of extracted CSV file report before. Its working on the CRD that is installed in my local PC but not on the server used by the user. So what I did was I copied the DLL file to the server and everything is working fine now....
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2005 12:03pm
by MaryC
a
Ann
CRD unable to send email....but it was working fine the previous days.
Hi, CRD is working fine since yesterday. I noticed that when I came in this morning, none of the reports has been sent out. I checked the Schedule Manager and it does not have any queued schedules on it. I tried to manually run the reports and its creating th...
Views: 306   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2005 12:00pm
by ChristianSteven ...
Disappearing Zeroes in CRD produced Crystal Report
On running Crystal reports through CRD, the report output looses trailing zreoes in the numerical values. For instance if I have a value of 123.00 CRD outputs it to the Crystal Report as 1.23. When I run these reports native in Crystal reports I get the correct value...
Views: 173   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 5:16pm
by James Scwartz
Unable to install latest build
Trying to install build 20050411. When I attempt to run crdsetup it tells me this is not a valid win32 app. Anyone else having troubles? Thanks
Views: 292   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2005 10:42pm
by Larry V
a
Ann
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hi, CRD5 was working yesterday and this morning. I tried to ran some reports this afternoon. All of a sudden I'm getting the ff error messages: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I did a reboot of the PC and I noticed there was an entry...
Views: 694   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 6, 2005 10:00pm
by Mary C
a
Ann
how to edit the parameter of an existing package
hi, can anyone tell me how to edit the parameters of a package? i can't seem to find a way to edit it coz when i double-clicked a parameter, the "edit" button is disabled. i'm looking for another before i resort to my last measure (which is to delete the package...
Views: 305   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 6, 2005 7:48am
by Ann
Exporting images to pdf
We are using cr11 and crd5.5 . We have dynamic links to images in our report and need to export to pdf. When I view the file from crystal the images size perfectly, when I export from cr to pdf they size perfectly but when I run a crd schedule to create the pdf the i...
Views: 276   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 4, 2005 8:32pm
by Larry V
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD