This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
MarkC
Excel export from CRD diff than Crystal 9
Hello, A bit behind on our Crystal (business Objects) version, but can't get around this problem: - exporting to Excel 97-2000 from Crystal 9 produces a nicely formatted spreadsheet columns in line and falls within landscape page width when printing. - exporti...
Views: 287   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 2, 2005 2:28am
by MarkC
c
Chris
multiple database connection
So far so good, but my crystal reports that are connecting to 2 databases (MSSQL) are failing when scheduled. In the options, i only see one database login area. Am i missing something?? Can this be achieved. thanks,chris
Views: 298   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 1, 2005 2:01am
by Mary C
a
Ann
blank line after every line in a report exported to csv inside CRD5.1
hi everyone, i have a crystal report that when you export to a csv file is working fine. but when i put it in CRD and set to export it to csv the resulting file contains a blank line after every record (sample below) aaaa,111,222, aaaa,333,444, aaaa,55...
Views: 313   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 1, 2005 1:25am
by Ann
Custom Reports for CRD by CrystalReportsTips.com
CrystalReportsTips.com is pleased to announce that we now offer for sale custom crystal reports for CRD. There are 4 reports available for purchase. These reports are: - Single Schedule Listing - Package Schedule Listing - Single Schedules waiting to run...
Views: 294   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 31, 2005 1:44pm
by Mike Smith
AdHoc email message doesn't work on a dynamic schedule
I tried to use the tools/Ad-Hoc email to recipients function with a dynamic schedule and receive a message indicate the single schedule was created but the email failed due to a 503 (Issue with RCPT TO before DATA).
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2005 3:53pm
by Brad Olson
m
Meg
Append Yesterday's Date to Report Output
Hi, I'm currently evaluating CRD and must say that this is by far the best tool I have found. Can someone tell me if there is a way to append yesterday's date to the name of the report? I know we can append the date the report is run, but I'd prefer to see the...
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2005 6:17pm
by Meg
r
Ryan
Pie charts not showing correctly
I am running CRD 5 + CR 11 and having problems with pie charts skewing. When i preview the report in CR it looks fine but when i preview out of CRD pie chart is always skewed. Any help?? Thank You Ryan
Views: 222   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 21, 2005 1:34pm
by Grace Orleans
n
Dynamic Packages?
I am evaluating CRD, and am trying to create a dynamic package. I can create a single report as a dynamic schedule, but I really need to create a package of dynamic reports - a global linked key value for a set of reports that will be called once for each resultin...
Views: 251   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 18, 2005 1:16pm
by Newbie
How does CRD pick the order to run reports when backed up.
I have many reports set to run during the night, they don't run in the order I set them up based on the schedule times. How does CRD pick the order? How can I specify the order?
Views: 197   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 18, 2005 10:40am
by CRD Development
Error Messages -21474667259
I have the evaluation copy of CRD. Everything was going well until yesterday. Now no matter what I try to do I get both of these error messages: "Operation must use an updateable query." & "Could not delete from specified tables" What have I done?
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2005 10:30am
by Jonas Kraus
r
Ryan
Dynamic Schedule not completing
I have installed the version 5.0 demo and have setup my dynamic schedule, which is outputting to email... However it is only sending 4 reports, sometimes 1 report or sometime 5 reports.. i am using a report which has been running on version 4.5 with no problems..any...
Views: 256   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2005 11:58pm
by Ryan
Line chart
I have created a report which produces a simple line chart based on year. I have scheduled this report to run monthly. The schedule runs and creates a line chart in PDF format. However when you view the pdf there are no lines on my line chart. Has anyone exper...
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2005 1:39pm
by Mary C
a
Ann
how to follow-up a logged support call
i logged the call 2 weeks ago (i think) and i havent received any reply yet. Call Reference is 00008510. thanks ann
Views: 242   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2005 11:53am
by Moderator
g
Gene
Automation Schedules
Hello, I am having a bit of a problem with your automation schedules. The issue has to do with timing, I have 2 tasks in the schedule. One has to be run after the other, but when CRD runs the schedule, it runs them at the same time. Inserting a wait (30 secs) d...
Views: 179   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 3, 2005 5:08pm
by CRD Support
a
Andria
Deleted Schedules still running
I have a problem with reports still running that do not exist anymore. I went to move a single package schedule to a folder called "not in use". I keep reports in the folder that I want to disable but keep in case we need to reinstate them. Once I moved the report it...
Views: 280   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 25, 2005 8:51pm
by CRD Support
SMTP Error 500
Are you getting Error 500 when attempting to use SMTP in Options - General? This error happens most often when attempting to use your POP 3 logon credentials for SMTP on an SMTP server which distinguishes between the two. Most SMTP servers do NOT require username...
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 5:51pm
by CRD Support
t
Ted
Schedule [NOT] Excecuted Successfully!
CRD 5 is all setup and appears to be almost working well. I can preview a report and manually export the report to a PDF file on my HD. When trying to run the schedule, however, it will give me the "success" message for the report, but not actually save anything...
Views: 186   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 5:26pm
by Mary C
j
Joel
Migration Wizard
Hi, I have used the migration wizard and my single schedules where all imported twice. Did anyone else come accross this? I have logged a support call about this. Thanks! CrystalReportsTips.com
Views: 441   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 17, 2005 4:51pm
by MaryC
Refreshing reports
I'm in the process of moving CRD to another server along with all the schedules. The original Crystal reports are now located in a differant folder on the new machine, and when I refresh the schedule, CRD tells me it can't find them. It would be nice if it aske...
Views: 275   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2005 12:07am
by Eric Weiler
a
Ann
unable to connect to the server, ip address being the smtp server
hi, i installed a verison 5 in one of our test box that has a mail account but when i tried to setup messaging and testing it i'm getting the error unable to connect to , the being the address of the smtp server. any ideas? thanks and regards. ann
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2005 6:31am
by Ann
k
Kevin
Parameters and output issues
I am new to CRD and crystal, so please bare with me. I have done a simple crystal report, and I use a data parameter. I want CRD to use yesterdays date, how would i achieve this... Also i have an issue that I know the report has this parameter assigned to it...
Views: 260   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 9, 2005 2:48pm
by CRD Support
Using Terminal Services and other remote control software
Can someone clarify the following for me regarding the sue of terminal services and other remote control software? 1. Can I use TS and related remote control software? 2. Can I use TS AFTER I have installed CRD? 3. Can I administer CRD without taking remote c...
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2005 1:34am
by CRD Support
k
kavita
Need to schedule monthly report
I need to schedule a report which will run on the 10th of every month. But under the month schedule option I see only 5 options first,second,third,forth and last.There is no option to choose any other day other than these five. Can any one suggest how should I do this?
Views: 306   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 5:27pm
by kavita
a
Ann
do i need to register the new version
hi everyone, i installed CRD5 in replacement of the 4.5 version. after the installation, it says there evaluation copy. do i need to register it? what do i need to do? regards. ann
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 9:53pm
by Ann
a
Ann
Service ran by CRD5
Hi everyone, Can anyone tell me what are the services that are being ran by CRD5? Thanks and regards. Ann
Views: 565   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 9:49pm
by Ann
d
David
Changing order in which reports print
I use a schedule to print out a large number of reports. I keep adding new reports. I would like them all to print out in alphabetical order. How do I do this?
Views: 234   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 7:08pm
by CRD Support
a
Andria
Migrating schedules from Version 4.5 to Version 5
I am upgrading from the latest build of CRD Version 4.5 to 5. I have never used the migration wizard and didn't even know it existed until today. I can not even find the migration wizard in my CRD 4.5. Is this option only open for certain versions? I am running the P...
Views: 335   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 10:11pm
by Ann
a
Ann
Change email address of recipient
Hi Everyone, I installed a copy of CRD4.5 in another PC. I restore the backup from CRD4.0. I tested a report and changed the email address to another. When I executed the schedule, the old recipient also received the report as the new recipient. Can you te...
Views: 280   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 10:06pm
by Ann
k
Keith
Parameters for Last Year
Hi... We are new with the CRD and are trying to schedule some of our reports to come out automatically but have run into a question with some of the parameters. In our reports we run the 'lastfullmonth' which we can use as the selection formula but we also want t...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 7:46pm
by Keith
AutomationException: 0x80010106
Hi, I am getting this excption while executing a program using J-integra. what are the steps needed to avoid this type of errors and executes success fully. AutomationException: 0x80010106 - [Collaboration Data Objects - [UNKNOWN_ERROR(80010106)]] in 'Collabor...
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 12:36pm
by Moderator
Multiple Reports to same email recipient
I have been using CRD 4.5 and 5 for a while, and the single biggest complaint from my user base is that they get several emails with the attached reports (always PDF) rather than one email. Most of the users get their reports from a variety of schedules (single, dy...
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2005 12:37pm
by CRDSupport
a
Ann
error running CRD5.0
hi everyone, i am migrating to CRD5.0 from CRD4.5 i have downloaded the file CRDSetup.exe from the site and ran it from my PC. i didn't encounter any error during installation. when i tried to run CRD i am getting the ff error message: crd5.exe - Common Langu...
Views: 357   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 11:47pm
by Ann
n
Nandu
Crystal Report V9.0 queries
Hi, In Microsoft Visual Basic applications that use the (RDC)Report Designer Component, the totals of record displayed in report field are missing on the menu bar of Crystal report v9.0. The scroll keys(page up,page down keys,home,arrow keys) are not working in...
Views: 146   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 10:24am
by Moderator
i
Irene
Destination doesn't get saved?
Hi, How come the first time you set up the destination location, it doesn't get saved? I have to enter it a second time for it get saved. Is this a bug? Also, I have set up a default printer location. However, when I add that printer location to a schedule, t...
Views: 211   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 7:38pm
by Irene
Dynamic report and Linked table filters
When creating a dynamic report, and linking the report parameter to a table, you can also select additional "filters", when the key parameter is linked to a database field. Example is a Monthly Sales report for all salesreps that are active (status=A). Once the r...
Views: 221   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 6:44pm
by MaryC
i
Irene
Parameters - prompt everytime you run schedule?
Hi, Could the parameters be prompted everytime you run the schedule? I want the person running the schedule to select the date (from a list of dates as parameter). The reports will print according to the date selected. Right now, the only way I found out h...
Views: 283   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 2:13pm
by Irene
c
Chad
CRDmail
Periodically, a schedule will execute successfully but the email distribution will fail with the following error message: "Report executed successfully but email failed with the following error: 550-(ps.net)is currently not permitted to relay through this server.....
Views: 330   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 4:19am
by Chad
Member Area
Anyone having a problem loggin in? I cant seem to. Thanks!
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2004 2:54pm
by Joel Klein
Dynamic reports to multiple outputs
I have a dynamic report that is saved to disk, but I also need to email it. Currently in CRD4.5 I have to run it twice. In CRD5, you extended the functionallity to allow output to multiple destinations (based on my suggestion, I might add), but apparently did not...
Views: 157   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 13, 2004 6:35pm
by CRDSupport
CRD v5 Package Reports Error
I am testing out our reports in CRD v5 evaluation version to see if we want to upgrade. I am having some issues with my packaged reports. I am getting this error "CNNI MedisOps:CNN Media Ops Report Logon failed. Details: 01000:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The d...
Views: 187   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 10, 2004 4:04pm
by MaryC
Crystal reports V8.5 & V10 - HELP
If mary sees this post, thanks, the developer edition allowed me to run HTML, but i have come accross another error, not directly to do with CRD. I currently use CRD and schedule reports through crystal reports V10, I have some users who still use V 8.5 . The r...
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2004 2:05pm
by Damian Hall
Why doesnt this program produce HTML reports???? HELP
This is unbelievable, I have purchased this piece of software for a lot of money and it doesnt work properly. I have had so many errors appear. Can anybody help or advise me on how I can output to HTML. When I run the crystal report it works fine, but when i try t...
Views: 890   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 9, 2004 11:03am
by Damian Hall
Migrating from CRD4.5 to CRD5 and Crystal from 9-10
I am upgrading from crystal 9 to crystal 10 (developer edition) and also from CRD4.5 to CRD5. What is the best way to do this? 1. Upgrade Crystal first, then CRD 2. Upgrade CRD, then Crystal. Thanks
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 8, 2004 4:19pm
by MaryC
m
Mike B
Error entering parameters
After I enter discrete values for my parameters, I get the following error: Number: -2147189553 Module: _SaveParameters Text: The value or range you are adding has ready existed. Does anyone know why this is happening
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2004 8:53pm
by MaryC
Stored Procedure Parameters
How can I pass either the current date, or a NULL value in a parameter to my crystal report that is based on and SQL server stored procedure?
Views: 236   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 2, 2004 3:37pm
by MaryC
s
Steve
output settings won't keep
trouble with output settings. 1. Reports from 4 are not compatible with version 5. I have to set up all new schedules. version 4 was very robust and relaiable -- hardware problems forced a move now... 2. default Printer output locks up crd5. 3. settings a...
Views: 139   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 2, 2004 1:53pm
by Joel
CRD 5 Build 20041130 is awesome
I have just tried the latest build, and I am very impressed. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. It is loaded with functionality I din't know I needed till I tried it. I love the automated Faxing facility and the backup SMTP server facility. And dynamic sc...
Last Post: Dec 1, 2004 2:35pm
by CRD Support
Coversheet on reports
It would be a nice option to include a coversheet for reports. This could help users that lose small reports that are mixed in with others. Also, it could include confidentiallity messages, and distribution information such as who else gets the report and on what p...
Views: 255   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2004 3:08pm
by CRD Support
g
Garett
Dynamic Parameters in Evaluation version 5.0
Does the Dynamic Parameter work in the eval version? Everytime I try to use it, I get an error. "Error number: 13, Module Name: _SaveParameters, Line Number: 0, Error Description: Input string was not in a correct format." I am trying to enter in a number as...
Views: 301   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 30, 2004 3:05pm
by CRD Support
j
James
customising output filename
hi, when selecting disk as the output destination, how can we customise the output filename to be ReportParameter.pdf (assuming it's being exported to pdf). e.g. if the parameter entered for the report is StoreID 2002, we want the report saved to disk as 2002.p...
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 30, 2004 3:04pm
by Andy Proest
CRD 4.5 build 20041007 MAPI Problems
I'm getting this error only when the to: addresses contain two internal email addresses. If I delete one it's fine but as soon as I add a second the error comes up. Thanks... Error Number: -2147418113 Module Name: mnubtcexec_click Line Number: Error Descript...
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2004 12:39am
by Clarissa
j
Joel
Setting Print Date/Time
Hi, I just want to get an opinion from everyone. Would it be useful if there would be an option to set the Print Date/Time in CRD before executing a schedule in case you need to run a report which has date selections for past dates. I come across this allot where I h...
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2004 2:23pm
by Joel
c
Chris
Schedules are incorrectly sending multiple emails to recipients
This post is for information only as the problem has now been solved. Although this would appear to be a known problem to CRD support we can find no information relating to it within the CRD help, the user forum or the FAQs so we thought it would be useful to add thi...
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 9, 2004 6:44pm
by Karrie
Suddenly having permission denied error message
Okay...so now I'm having this weird permission denied error when I create a new report or refresh an old report. I recently changed my network admin password, but I am now logged in under that password on this XP box. I'm now sure how this would affect CRD unless...
Views: 115   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 9, 2004 6:40pm
by Karrie
j
Joel
Error in CRD Scheduler but not in Crystal Reports
I would like to know if anyone has this same problem that I have. I have some reports that when run in Crystal Reports if self it runs fine. But when scheduled to run through the CRD program or when you preview the report in CRD and refresh it I get errors like bad t...
Views: 277   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 29, 2004 12:29am
by Heidi
Can't find scheduled reports
I've created a packaged report and although it is shown as scheduled, I can't find the package in the folders. I had this problem before and deleted the app files and re-installed; however, I'm moving the scheduler into production and this isn't a viable solution...
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 29, 2004 12:27am
by Heidi
Error when creating package report
I am receiving this error message when trying to create a package report: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data. It doesn't tell me which field or anything. Please help if you have seen this iss...
Views: 127   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2004 12:24am
by Heidi
s
Scott
Can't schedule crystal report using Remedy AR System ODBC driver
I'm attempting to schedule a crystal report that was created using the Remedy AR System ODBC driver, however when I try to preview the report within CRD it gives me the error: Logon failed. Details: 01000:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver doesn't support...
Views: 389   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 29, 2004 12:04am
by Heidi
Date/Time stamp on file saved to disk
When you save a report to disk and use the date/time stamp, it only goes to the minute, ie reportnameYYMMDDHHMM.pdf This is fine except when the report is a dynamic report where it would generate more than one report file in a minute. There should be an option th...
Views: 235   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2004 7:09pm
by Brad Olson
Crystal Version
Hi I am looking to purchase CRD version 5, we currently use CR 8.5(.3.975) professional, product type:full. Will CRD 5 run with this version? (You state it runs with Developer or Advanced).
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2004 8:45am
by ChristianSteven ...
Error
Can anyone help with the following message encountered when going to Tools > Activities > Scheduled reports Error Number: -2147190548 Module Name: mnurlist_click Line Number: 9 Error Description: Missing or out-of-date export DLL. Suggeston: No suggestions ava...
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 4:26pm
by Wade
If PGP-mail will ever supported in upcoming CRD versions ???
I wonder if CRD development team have in their planning to implemnet PGP-mailing feature in upcoming versions; means while sending emails, reports first encrypted with PGP with desired public key and then send to reciepient. I hope someone already have wished for...
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2004 4:36pm
by CRD Development
Error when adding report to package
I am getting the following error when trying to add a report to a package... Error Number: 35600 Module Name: addreport Line Number: 20 Error Description: Index out of bounds Suggeston: No suggestions available ...I've compacted CRD already and have latest...
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2004 4:33pm
by CRD Support
Moving CRD to new machine
We are moving CRD to a new machine. Can you tell me if we can re-register the old machine if necessary?
Views: 175   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 23, 2004 10:26am
by Automated Reply ...
Date Format
I am having a problem with getting date fields into the dd/mm/yyyy format rather than the default dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm format that my ODBC connection uses. I have changed the format of the fields in the report to the desired one but no matter what I try it always come...
Views: 253   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2004 9:34am
by Craig Farbrace
Type Mismatch
Hi, I am having a problem when adding new weekly single schedules. When I come to the end of the wizard process it comes up with a message saying 'Type Mismatch' and carries on sending me an error email every 15 seconds! Everything was working fine and then it...
Views: 172   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 21, 2004 3:18pm
by Craig Farbrace
m
matt
Parameters do not populate
I installed today. Reports without parameters run fine. Reports with parameters in supreports when viewed in Crystal look good. When run through CRD there is no data. I am not getting any db errors. I am entering my db connection info for report and subreports a...
Views: 220   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 10, 2004 1:33pm
by Matt
m
Malik
Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression
I am getting errors because I have an apostrophe in the name of a subreport. I am using CR 8.5 How do I change the name of a subreport without using a HEX editor?
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 10, 2004 11:35am
by Malik
CRD v.s. SMSS.EXE and CSRSS.EXE
After starting CRD the processes SMSS.EXE and CSRSS.EXE go from 0 to 30% CPU usage. Together with the usage by two CRD processes (together approx. 70%)this makes the system so busy that from teh 8 scheduled reports in my test environment only 2 will run. Has anyone...
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2004 2:00pm
by Victor van Gesse...
Schedules appear to be correct - they don't fail to run they just never start
Hello, Software Version : CRD 4.5.0.0 Build 20040310/90. There's something strange afoot. CRD has been happily running schedules for many months now and is now running 250+ reports. Yesterday the scheduler fell over in a strange way. Usually when there's a p...
Views: 302   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 8, 2004 9:40am
by Wade
s
Sree
Error While Loading CRD
I am getting an error while loading CRD. Error Number: -2147024769 Module Name: SetGlobalVars Line Number: 41 Error Description: Automation error The specified procedure could not be found. Suggestions to Fix: Nothing
Views: 249   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2004 6:29pm
by Sree
Schedule Monitor
How do I get a Report off the Monitor, stop it from executing? I have changed the time for the next run and used the "Remove From List" button. But it keeps coming back on the list to be executed. I have restarted the scheduler and the system and I can't get a repor...
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2004 3:01pm
by Rich Paquette
g
Greg
Automatic date parameter setting
We have over 100 reports that have a date parameter used in record selection. There are a small number of different kinds of dates among those 100+ reports. An example is run date, which is usually the system date but not necessarily. Is there any way in CRD to set...
Views: 221   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 9:09pm
by Brad Olson
g
Greg
Why is CR Advanced necessary
What doesn't work if you use standard Crystal Reports rather than Advanced or Developer?
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 11:09am
by Support
Backup mail server
Just a suggestion. Periodically our primary SMTP email server goes down and my reports distributed through email don't go out on time. It would be nice to be able to designate the backup server on the Options/Email if the primary one doesn't respond.
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 11:05am
by Support
Selection Formula for "Previous Day"
I have a Sales report that need to look for Orders entered today. Unfortunately the report doesn't always run before midnight, so I changed the selection formula to check if the time is "AM" and then use CurrentDate -1, which works ok, except for weekends and gettin...
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 11:04am
by Support
g
Greg
Parameter Functions
The Editions and Functionality matrix refers to custom parameter functions, such as Sunday, Monday, etc. last week. Where is it documented how to set up custom parameters?
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 10:17am
by Support
Key Not Unique in Collection
I am trying to schedule a report to be sent out, when saving and completing all of my conditions I receive an error telling me the Key is not unique in the collection. The report will still execute however I do not believe this message is good. Anyone ever experience...
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 9:32pm
by Suki
c
Col
Date parameters for month
I am a new user of CRD (Evaluation) and have come across a problem. Does anyone know how to run a report with Date Parameters for the previous month. I can't use "from {currentdate} - ? to {currentdate} -? because of the fact that there are not the same amount of day...
Views: 195   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 21, 2004 6:05pm
by Wade
not able to schedule report with parameters
We are using Cr 9.0, with CRD 4.50 iam trying to schedule a report which has a parameter as a dynamic schedule and it always says Log on failed : details :IM002 [MICROSOFT][ODBC Driver Manager] Datasource name not found and no default driver provided. But when...
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2004 11:36pm
by Paul
Language Support
Again!, I'm stay in Thailand. I found the font error on some output report file type are Acrobat, MSExcel and MSWord. How can I do next?
Views: 124   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2004 12:58pm
by Patrapee
Create Schedule by command prompt
I want to make the schedule automatic by user request. It's possible to create new schedule from command prompt?,
Views: 152   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2004 12:17pm
by Patrapee
e
Ed
Excel (data only), Crystal 10 - object formatting
I recently upgraded from version 9 of Crystal Reports to Version 10. After I upgraded I noticed that reports in excel (data only) no longer exported object formatting. I’ve tried both checking and clearing “Maintain format in data only” in the gen...
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2004 8:02am
by Jay
CRD with MAS 200
I'm very happy with CRD, but I have a question for maybe the development team and that is: I've set 25 differents reports to run in a package but the MAS database from which I pull data hosts several companies and every time CRD will run the report it prompts to MAS...
Views: 191   Replies: 14
Last Post: Aug 13, 2004 2:41pm
by Support
p
Paul
Subreport Data Problem
I am scheduling a single report with one sub-report. The schedule runs successfully, however if I am exporting it as a CSV, then the data in the subreport is not displayed. I have tried several different export formats (CSV, text, pdf, html). The only one that s...
Views: 146   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 12, 2004 8:27am
by Paul
Get Crystal Advanced
You can get a 30-day evaluation of Crystal Advanced which works with CRD from here: http://www.amkells.co.uk/enfinity/amkells.storefront/EN/Product/765154
Views: 307   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 6, 2004 1:28am
by Jeff Hayball
odbc datasource name
When i try to put into the odbc connection , to get the parameters from a DB, i put the string: serveruserspublicnetdbsql7.dsn and i get the message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name too long THanks Amit
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2004 1:11pm
by Amit Shkolnik
demo version
I download the demo version to try it and then played with my system clock. That action lock the demo and i gut now a system error to contact you. what should i do so i can learn on your system?
Views: 150   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 9:16am
by Wayne
adding new email address
I get the following address when I try and add an addition email address to a packaged report. Error Number: 424 Module Name: cmdapply_click Line Number: 63 Error Description: Object required Suggeston: No suggestions available
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 8:46pm
by Bryan Wyka
c
Col
Event Scheduler problems
Can anyone help? I have created a single report schedule which is disabled. I have then created an Event Based Schedule triggered on "Record Exisisting". When a record exists, the report is populated and it fires off an email with the report attached. This works f...
Views: 188   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 3:09am
by Support
'Server has not yet been opened.' Error
While executing a report, the following error has occurred. Error Number: -2147192184 Module Name: ProcessReport Line Number: 27 Error Description: Server has not yet been opened. Either the main report logon information or subreport logon information is...
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2004 1:01pm
by ramineni
Login Failure
I am now having a problem running all of my reports. It appears that the login information that the report is getting is incorrect. But the strange thing is the login has not changed, I am the one who watches over it. The report directory structure has not changed...
Views: 1253   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 8:39pm
by Bryan Wyka
c
Chet
McAfee Virusscan detects crd.exe as a virus
I'm running CRD version 4.5. McAfee Virusscan Enterprise 7.1.0 Dat 4368 Engine 4.3.20 McAfee Virus detects the following files crd.exe interop10.dll interop85.dll interop90.dll in "c:program filescrystal reports distributor" dir as having the "W32/Gaobot.w...
Views: 175   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2004 10:42am
by Chet
Large Resource Reports
I have created a report that is a hog on resources for about 1-2 minutes. I have tried to include this report into a package with others, but the end result is the application crashes and the package gets put into a waiting status. This causes a backlog on other re...
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2004 4:22pm
by Penny
j
judyt
custom calendars
I would like more information on custom calendars. I want to change some reports to execute on certain days instead of by date. I looked in the CRD manual for more detailed instructions and still cannot figure out how to do this.Please help.
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2004 9:19am
by Support
l
Ludwig
Event Scheduler "file change" doesn't work for me!
I've put together a schedule that will output a PDF file of the report. It is scheduled to run at 'none', because I want it to run only when certain event is triggered. I've also added an event scheduler that will run the previous mentioned schedule when a specifi...
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2004 9:17am
by Support
Error while executing a package
While I tried to execute a package, the following error occurred. Error Number: -2147190548 Module Name: mnubtcexec_click Line Number: 141 Package execution failed! 1>HPS Adopted Doc List:Reports to Rick Missing or out-of-date export DLL. The Crystal dll...
Views: 216   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 3:39pm
by Heidi
Displaying properties of scheduled reports
Has anyone been having a problem displaying the schedule properties? I can display the properties of a package but when I right click to display properties of a single schedule it begins to clock a bit as if it is doing something but never displays the properties....
Views: 128   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 1:43pm
by Jim Dovidio
l
Ludwig
Setting up event schedule for SQL 2000
Just wondering if there are any examples on how I can set up CRD to trigger a new report using the event schedule feature when changes are made to specific records. Changes could be on any column. Thanks.
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2004 7:57pm
by Ludwig
Timeout Occurred
I have a couple of reports that timeout because of the SMTP is not responding to the request. When this happens it resets the reports and reruns all reports prior to that time again. This is causing multiple reports to be emailed out. The server SMTP setting are s...
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2004 4:54pm
by Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD