Return to Website

DISCOVER NATHAN.COM

Our place to randomly spam about Nathan!!
All Welcome!!

DISCOVER NATHAN.COM
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
k
KC
FROM KC AND MOMMY!
Yo dudes, This is KC and Anne, and we're In DA HOUSE!!! We're bored and about to listen to Nathan@!!@#!#@ O look, there ya go!! "I worry in the midnight hours?? and close my eyes to dream??" O such a devoted fan, and no bloody clue of the correct lyrics.......
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2004 6:05pm
by KC
k
KC
Views: 215   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2004 12:09pm
by KC
k
KC
nathan is in LONDON today!!
Im sooo jelous.
Views: 228   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 22, 2004 3:59am
by KC
k
Kerrie
I've been discovering Nathan
lol ~3 and a half months til Nathan gigs~ Ahhhhh that's so far off it's not funny I miss him so much already.... stupid Uk tour. Nah it's great that they get to go over there.... punks, wheres my Uk tour huh???!!!???
Views: 248   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2004 6:37pm
by KC
k
KC
Nat's shows in May.
Weeeeeellllllll... how unproductive was my 8 bloody phone calls yesterday, Canterbury - " IS this for Ticket Master 7?? KC: " Umm i have no idea what you are talking about" Canterbury: Where is he performing?" KC: IN the starlight room?!? CAnterbury: OOO HEre...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2004 11:08am
by KC
k
Kerrie
best post eva
Kc is a punk yeah! punk yeah punk yeah! lol do u think our new scheme (cough cough)will be a hit. smilies The fox went back to his den oh the fox went back to his den! Rubber ducky ur the one.... rubber ducky so much fun Kc comming to sydney...
Views: 221   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2004 11:02am
by KC
k
KC
Home again . *cries*
Hey all. Letting you all know that I am home again. Took longer than expected ..... OMG it was teaming down in brissy last night@!!!@ *laughs* Here's a little image for you. KC mega sleepy , mega moody ( so whats new??!!) gets out of a plane to find it raining....
Views: 199   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2004 8:21am
by KC
k
KC
Tomorrow's tomorrow.
I made the comment the other day that seeing hi-5 in concerts just isnt as exciting anymore........... I think im gunna be sick|!!!!! YARGH!!!! ARGH!!! Prepare yourself girl!!!
Views: 233   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2004 10:51am
by KC
k
KC
Hey Sir Foley
Hey there spunk! Just wanted to say G'day from back here in Aus. Hope you're having a ball over in Singapore?!? * thats where Nathan is isn't it Kerrie???* Miss you, Come back and hugs and kisses to mom and Ronnie too!! KC xxoo
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2003 10:36pm
by KC
b
Barb
Hey KC!!!
Just passing so thought I'd drop in and say Hi
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2003 12:15pm
by Barb
Hey Kc
Hey Kc, Hope ur well. Just getting ready for the aria's. Hope to see u at the concerts. Its gonna be cool this year. nat xx
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2003 5:10pm
by Nathan foley
k
KC
*chuckles* For Nat
Hey man, I know you dont have a computer so I thought I would teach you a little trick.... see the key on the far left... [shift] ... if you hold that down it creates a capital letter *chuckles* Only shit stirrin' ya buddy! You know we love ya. And hey man,...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2003 6:25am
by KC
appreciation x
hey kc,thanks for putting this site 2gether,i really appreciate it.by the way, my sisters names are donna and linda not susan,just thought id tell ya.hope to see u guys real soon. luv nat xx
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2003 12:12am
by nathan foley
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet