Trinity Men's Fellowship

Click on the blue headings to see more of a topic and/or reply.
You can also Start a New Topic by clicking on the blue button.

Trinity Men's Fellowship
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Your Lockdown Projects
Why not share your lockdown projects by adding them to the TMF website. Just send details and photos if possible to David
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: 4 years
by David Sandham
A very short walk
Don't forget click on the blue title of this message above to see the blue link and click on it. Sorry but the promised adverts have started to appear. Just click on the little "x" to clear them. After all the advice about staying at home I did not leave the garden...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
by David Sandham
e
Ed
How Covid 19 became Covid 19
I thought this was a bit long winded but very informative Good read from an immunologist at Johns Hopkins University Not really feeling sick and do not want to be..but if you are feeling confused as to why Coronavirus is a bigger deal than Seasonal flu? Here it...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
by Ed
How to pay for goods and services when in "isolation" due to coronavirus.
Chris Archer has asked a question and would like to hear the comments of TMF Members:- "I was going to get cash out to carry me through an extended isolation but I heard that cash was a means of conveying the virus. I am interested to know what TMF members propose t...
Views: 68   Replies: 4
by Ed
A little fresh air from your home?
I have been for a six minute walk along Usulwell Street, the footpath which runs parallel to the High Street. As we walk along you will see the backs of the houses of the three TMF members who live in Sheriff's Way, Tony P, Tony C and David S (me) Then the back of th...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
by David Sandham
Thank you card from Holy Trinity
Don't forget to click on the blue text to see the message/picture
Views: 37   Replies: 0
by David Sandham
Mothering Sunday Flowers
Peter has sent this photo of the primula flowers funded by the TMF and now at the back of Holy Trinity. This is how he transported them from the nursery to church
Views: 41   Replies: 0
by David Sandham
Anyone need help when in isolation?
If anyone needs any help then please ask. Respond here, phone or email a Committee member. There are many willing helpers we can call uppon including some young people in our street - yes 3 of them are still at secondary school, at least they will be until Friday and...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
by David Sandham
Use of this bulletin Board
This is a new adventure for TMF. It could be that it takes off and loads of conversations are started or it could be a failure. Please make comments on what you like, find hard to do, etc.
Views: 50   Replies: 6
by Ed
Routes for walks in Newport area to keep members fit.
Ray has provided two walks for members. I will put the maps on our website and they are also downloadable in the email you will have received. Here is what he says:- There are two walks both in Newport:- Walk one is about 2 miles Walk two is about 3 miles For a...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
by David Sandham
Free Forum powered by Bravenet