This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Report parameters

Let's suppose i want to schedule (Dynamic Schedule) a report (it's data will be based on TblCustomer[CustomerID, CustomerName, EMail]), Now i selected the CustomerID for step 3 (Key parameter), then i want to pass the values to the other parameters(CustomerName and EMail) for them i want to make a query like (Select CustomerName from tblCustomer Where CustomerID = [insertConstant->Parameters->CustomerID])
because i just want to have a customer name whose record will be mapped with parameter (CustomerID) at run time. but i don't have any idea that how to do this. please help. i tried insert constant as i mentioned above but it failed!

Re: Report parameters

Hi,
It looks like you are looking for Data Items. Search for "Data Items" in the CRD Help file for examples on how to create these.

HTH

Hi,

I tried the data items but, there is no any option to insert constant in where clause. So what to do?

Hi,
To insert the data item you have created, right-click in the area you need to insert it > select "Insert" > select "Database Field".

HTH

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD