This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have probelm with crd scheduling and exporting crystal reports into excel

I am having 60 crystal reports and each report is again splitted as 6 reports as region example report one is having 6 regions like 1.ALL 2.APJ 3.EMEA 4.SA
5.Mexico 6.USA CAN and second one is also is having same regions and regions should come as tabs in excel. i created 60 folders for 60 reports in each folder is again having 6 reports with same names as region wise when i scheduled the reports it is giving error plz help me as early as possible plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thank you in advance

Re: I have probelm with crd scheduling and exporting crystal reports into excel

Hi, I assume the error you are getting is the one reported in the other thread. In that case, you need to make sure the (Windows) user CRD is running under has full access to the Cache folder.

You may also want to check that you have set CRD to only use UNC paths for remote locations(set via Tools > Options > General) and then reselect your System Paths in Options again after that.

For quick resolution, it is best to log a technical support call, you can start this process in CRD by going to Help > Support > Technical Support.

Hope that helps,

Re: I have probelm with crd scheduling and exporting crystal reports into excel

Thank you but it is not working

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD