This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
coruption in crdlive.dat

Everything seems to be going well until at totally random times the whole program stops. This seems to come from the crdlive.dat file becoming corupt, when amending reports or creating new reports before starting a backup copy of the .dat file must be made just incase it becomes corupt. This can not be correct. What is the reason for this and how can it be stoped? I have thought about autocompacting the database however i feel this could do more bad than good, also i am using Microsoft Accsess not SQL server.

Re: coruption in crdlive.dat

What error messages do you get that lead you to believe that your dat file is getting corrupt?

What you are describing is very unusual. Have you opened a ch suport ticket? What did they say?

Re: coruption in crdlive.dat

this error happened to me today for the first time. I have the latest specs and have been running CRD for months no probles. Support help me fix the issue but no explanation on the cause...

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD