This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: How to format embedded emails?

We are also facing the same problem can you please let me know if the problem is FIX
we are facing the problem only on outlook 2007 on outlook 2003 its working fine.

Regards
Shiva

Re: How to format embedded emails?

Hi Tina,

Nope, it wasn't Lotus. The HTML is not displaying properly in Hotmail, Yahoo, Juno, and Gmail. For some reason, when I export from CRD it is fine. But embedded and attached to an email, it just screws up!

This is what it looks like (I edited the name and some parts, but the "DETAIL" section is really not aligning and the mail problem):

The following details the disbursement you are receiving:
7/21/2005Ded Type
Net Pay
Curr Gross
Ded Amount
Hours
Program
Term
Pay Date
Deposit Number
$506.00
$506.00

SUM
6/22/05
D5689511
$0.00Please do not respond to this email. This is for informational purposes only. Contact the Financial Aid or Bursar's Office at
your campus if you have any questions.
Total:
$0.00

I'll contact CRD Support and see what they can do.

Thanks for your ideas!
Irene

Maybe its your outgoing mail server that is messing things up. How about testing using an external smtp server or CRDMail?

Hi Tina,

Well, I tested with CRDMail (it sometimes gives me error, saying that the email couldn't be sent) and also tested with an external SMTP, and it gave me the same result!

I'm going to contact technical support because I have no idea what else to do!

Thanks for your help,
Irene

We have made changes to the process of embedding which should resolve the issue for web clients. The changes will be released tomorrow.

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD