This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
create schedule by command line

Hi, I try to create a schedule by command on the evaluation edition with error "Index was outside the bounds of the array"

The command I type is crd.exe -x schedulename:testing;reportpath:c:092009 esting.rpt;foldername:Daily;crduser:testing;crdpassword:testing;status:1;uselogin:0;usesaveddata:1;destination:disk;destinationname:c:092009;outputpath:c092009;format:pdf;zip:0;embed:0

Can anyone help ?

Re: create schedule by command line

Hi,

Try using schedulename=testing;reportpath=C:xxxxx.rpt; etc

Let us know how it goes.

Paul

Dear Paul,

Thx~! I will try on tomorrow morning ^^

ka wah

THX~! Paul but it's still prompt "Conversion from string "20090911" to type 'Date' is not valid." what is the correct date format ?

Actually could I create a schedule by command line with shedule = none ? Since my boss want to use script to create & run schedule ?

Thx

Hi,

To know the format of the date you can run the report in Crystal Reports. You should be prompted for the data value and the format it asks for is how you must enter it in the command line. I.E. 2009-09-01 or 2009/09/01.
As for leaving the schedule to none I do not know that that is possible. You may need to submit a support ticket to get the answer to that question.

Paul

ok thx

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD