This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRD Help Needed!!

I recently made an signel schedule using a crystal report of mine and when I executed my schedule this error appeared:

Error in File e1x55olm {B2C19B31-BCEE-4899-9A7F-9AED5DEC369E}.rpt: Invalid export DLL or export format.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem. Thank you.

Re: CRD Help Needed!!

We found out that this is a bug with Crystal Reports; however there is a work around that may resolve your issue. Below are the procedures to take.

1) Use Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle
2) Add C:Program FilesBusiness ObjectsBusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0win32_x86 to the environment path variables
3) Back up the libpng10.dll in C:oracleproduct11.1.0db_1bin and replace it with the libpng10.dll
from c:program filesbusiness objectsbusinessobjects enterprise 12.0win32_x86
4) Ensure that the reg key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREBusiness ObjectsSuite 12.0Crystal ReportsPath has a path value of;
C:Program FilesBusiness ObjectsBusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0win32_x86

Another thing to try
1.)Copy the file "c:program filesbusiness objectsbusinessobjects enterprise 12.0win32_x86libpng10.dll" into the CRD folder %programfiles%ChristianStevenCRD

Additional information about this problem can be found here: https://forums.sdn.sap.com:443/thread.jspa?threadID=1065075&start=45&tstart=0

Does anyone know if this is fixed by installing a later version of Crystal? I have just upgraded from Crystal 2008 SP0 to SP1 and have also started to get this error when trying to export reports to Excel via CRD. (I'm having trouble getting SP2 to install on XP so I plan to move straight to SP3).

I have uninstalled Crystal Report and re-installed the full release SP3. However I still get this error.

Update to this - I added the suggested path to the global environment variable (not my personal one) and all is now working again :-)

Note 1. I didn't copy or move any DLL's - probably these are OK in SP3.

Note 2. If you want to upgrade to Crystal Reports 2008 SP3 it comes as a full install, so you have to un-install your current Crystal Reports first. Once installed I used the CRD / Change Crystal Version application, so didn't need to re-install CRD.

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD