This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Error during schedule

I'm using CDR 3.5 eval, I setup the NT Schedule services but when i view the event viewer i get this error message and the scheduler is not loading the report. Here is the message in event viewer : "Error Occured: QueryInterface for interface crdcomfunc._Global failed. [13]"

Re: Error during schedule

There have been a few problems with the NT service as a result of windows security issues. This error comes up if one or more components are not registered correctly or fully.

Please uninstall CRD. Log in as a local administrator on the PC. Download and install the full evaluation version (including the required .NET components). This should resolve the issue.

We will be releasing a patch in about 10 days time to deal with some of the service installation & configuration issues which have been reported.

Do sign up for our e-newsletter for the latest information on patches and updates as they happen.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm using CDR 3.5 eval, I setup the NT Schedule services but when i view the event viewer i get this error message and the scheduler is not loading the report. Here is the message in event viewer : "Error Occured: QueryInterface for interface crdcomfunc._Global failed. [13]"

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD