This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Errors opening report

I have installed a trial version today and am trying to open a report for the first time. I'm getting "Unable to read memory" system level exception window in crd.exe. I'm running on NT4 sp6a. My reports were created with Crystal Professional 8.5

Re: Errors opening report

This usually occurs when there are NT security issues - the application needs to be installed by a logon with administrative rights to the local PC - and therefore some components have not installed correctly. Also, the user must have rights to create new folders and files and to edit existing folders and files. The user must also have rights to add/amend information in the registry.

To be absolutely certain, though, I have asked the Head of Development to liase directly with you on this issue. You should hear from him shortly.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have installed a trial version today and am trying to open a report for the first time. I'm getting "Unable to read memory" system level exception window in crd.exe. I'm running on NT4 sp6a. My reports were created with Crystal Professional 8.5

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD