This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SubReport Parameters

Randy,

You are right. Whilst sub-report parameters are great where a human is entering it in, you will need to structure your reports slightly differently for automation.

What you will have to do, is to create the parameters in the main report, and feed the resulting entry into the sub-report via the sub-report's selection criteria or formulae.

I will, in the mean time, put this forward as an enhancement request for our next release.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Is it possible to have parameters from subreports that are different than the one in the primary report. I have a number of reports that have multiple subreports with different parameters, but CDR 3.0 does not allow me to enter the subreport parameters so the subreports will not run without entering the parameter at the time the report runs, defeats the purpose of scheduling.

Re: SubReport Parameters

Randy,

This functionality is now available in CRD 4. You can download the latest Beta from our website.

Let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards

Julie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Is it possible to have parameters from subreports that are different than the one in the primary report. I have a number of reports that have multiple subreports with different parameters, but CDR 3.0 does not allow me to enter the subreport parameters so the subreports will not run without entering the parameter at the time the report runs, defeats the purpose of scheduling.

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD