This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Problem with "On Schedule Error"

I've downloaded a trial version of Crystal Reports Distributor 3.5 and use it on a WinXP system. If I want to set up the settings for "On Scheduler Error" I got this error-message :

Crystal Reports Distributor encountered an error. Logon into MAPI system failed. Please check the provided credentials [-2147221231]

Another question:

Is it possible for a package to specify different file-output locations one for every report. Or do I have to schedule every report separately?

Feature request:

It would be very nice if not only one output possiblity can set. I've the problem that I've to export to an .rpt AND .pdf file. I see no other solution at the moment than set up every report twice, one for .rpt export and one for .pdf.

Re: Problem with "On Schedule Error"

1. Go to Options and ensure that you have setup your email options correctly. This is because one of the "On Schedule Error" options is to email an alert and if email settings are not correct there (even if you are only outputting to folder), you will not be able to use this feature.

2. If you specify different output locations, then it is no longer a package, as the idea of the package is that the whole bunch goes to the same place, email or printer. You will have to set up several single schedules.

3. Its an interesting idea, and I will put it forward to be added to the enhancements for the next version.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I've downloaded a trial version of Crystal Reports Distributor 3.5 and use it on a WinXP system. If I want to set up the settings for "On Scheduler Error" I got this error-message :

Crystal Reports Distributor encountered an error. Logon into MAPI system failed. Please check the provided credentials [-2147221231]

Another question:

Is it possible for a package to specify different file-output locations one for every report. Or do I have to schedule every report separately?

Feature request:

It would be very nice if not only one output possiblity can set. I've the problem that I've to export to an .rpt AND .pdf file. I see no other solution at the moment than set up every report twice, one for .rpt export and one for .pdf.

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD