This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suggestion for next version

Hi,

If in the next version you could have an option where you could have email addresses picked up from the database it would be very helpful. Also if i can loop the same report schedule with different parameters, parameter values also being passed from the database.

This could be helpful if you wanted to email customer statements to 1500 customers in a pdf format on the second of every month. Also somewhere you must store or give an option to update a database saying last sent on some date and time or any value. Basically option to fire a query on some database table when schedule is successfully completed.

Nirav Mehta

Re: Suggestion for next version

Having the email address pick up from a database is already in the list of enhancements.

I will put the others in the list as well.

Thank you , and keep the suggestions coming.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

If in the next version you could have an option where you could have email addresses picked up from the database it would be very helpful. Also if i can loop the same report schedule with different parameters, parameter values also being passed from the database.

This could be helpful if you wanted to email customer statements to 1500 customers in a pdf format on the second of every month. Also somewhere you must store or give an option to update a database saying last sent on some date and time or any value. Basically option to fire a query on some database table when schedule is successfully completed.

Nirav Mehta

Re: Re: Suggestion for next version

Email addresses from database:

Is that something that will be a part of version 4

Replying to:

Having the email address pick up from a database is already in the list of enhancements.

Replying to:

Hi,

Nirav Mehta

Re: Re: Re: Suggestion for next version

Yes.

You can see the list of the major enahncements in V4 at www.christiansteven.com/NewInV4.htm

Replying to:

Email addresses from database:

Is that something that will be a part of version 4

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi,

Nirav Mehta

Re: Suggestion for next version

To add, can you possibly have CRD integrate to existing address books so emails addys can be selected.

Re: Re: Suggestion for next version

CRD integrates with MAPI compliant address books if the conditions mentioned in your previous question are satisfied.

New version will be released in the last half of August so its a bit late to add Groupwise address books to it, but I will add it to the list for a future upgrade.

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD