This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Error in CRD Scheduler but not in Crystal Reports

I would like to know if anyone has this same problem that I have. I have some reports that when run in Crystal Reports if self it runs fine. But when scheduled to run through the CRD program or when you preview the report in CRD and refresh it I get errors like bad time format or bad date format.

Thanks!

Joel
ReportWritingExperts.com

Re: Error in CRD Scheduler but not in Crystal Reports

Joel:
I have had a similar problem in the past. I have found that when making changes to reports, it can be advisable to shut down the service or background scheduler while adjustments are being made and then start it back up after making said adjustments.

Another reason might be corruption. Delete the report or package and rebuild it again in CRD.

In the end what solved my problem for sure, absolutely was upgrading to the latest version with a clean install.

Hope this helps.
Chuck

I tried that and I still have the same problem.

It's complaining about a date or time.. try removing any formulas/fields with times in it (especially prompts) and see if it runs then. Then add them back one at a time and troubleshoot that way.

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD