This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
unable to schedule a report - error id 91

Hi

I have just donwloaded an evaluation copy of the software and while scheduling a report as 'single schedule', I am encountering error at step no 4. After giving any format (PDF/CSV...), and on clicking of next button, an error message is displayed as:

Error Number: 91

Unable to proceed to even evaluate.

Pls help.
Thx
Sandeep

Re: unable to schedule a report - error id 91

You are missing one of the pre-requisites mentioned in the pre-requisites document which was installed with CRD.

You can see a list of these and where to get them halfway dwon the page at http://www.christiansteven.com/sup_req.htm

Read through it and ensure that you have installed all the things in the list. I suspect your problem here is to do with one of the following:

MDAC, MSJet, Crystal Runtime Comonents, .NET framework or user security levels and permissions on the Crystal Reports Distributor folder and subfiolfers and files.

I had this error yesterday using the latest build. What I did was I separated the report that has the error into a separate package and it went fine after that.

Hmmm...I got the error again. So what I did was to change the datasource of my report from views to the actual SQL tables. And its working now.

Does CRD has issues with using views as the datasource?

The problem is more likely to be with the DSN. It is either not a system DSN, or it is corrupt. Or you need the latest MDAC

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD