This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dynamic reports to multiple outputs

I have a dynamic report that is saved to disk, but I also need to email it. Currently in CRD4.5 I have to run it twice. In CRD5, you extended the functionallity to allow output to multiple destinations (based on my suggestion, I might add), but apparently did not do this for the dynamic reports. Is this something that cannot be done, or is it in a future release?

Re: Dynamic reports to multiple outputs

Because the destination is tied into the key parameter value we can only process one destination type e.g email or disk at a time.

During the design process of CRD 5, this option was discussed and was tried out, but was rejected in the final testing phases for technical reasons.

I will put it back on the list again and see if I can push for it to be re-visited.

I would think that as long as the email destination is coming from the same source as the disk destination (just a seperate field), that this could be doable???

I am told that it's not as simple as that. However, it is not on the list to be revisited next year, so hang on in there...

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD