This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dynamic report and Linked table filters

When creating a dynamic report, and linking the report parameter to a table, you can also select additional "filters", when the key parameter is linked to a database field. Example is a Monthly Sales report for all salesreps that are active (status=A).
Once the report is saved, I don't seem to be able to edit the additional filters (for instance, I want to change it to sales reps where the status=I).

I am using CRD5 (1/11/05), and crystal 10.

Re: Dynamic report and Linked table filters

In Linking (properties) simply clieck on the altready selected option (Populate with data from a database) and your previous query should show up and can be edited there.

Thanks, that works. It's not very obvious though on why you should select an entry that's already selected. You really should have a seperate "button" to get to the advanced filters.

I am looking at the very latest build which was released about 5 minutes ago. And, would you believe it, but they have done exactly what you suggested!

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD