This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deleted Schedules still running

I have a problem with reports still running that do not exist anymore. I went to move a single package schedule to a folder called "not in use". I keep reports in the folder that I want to disable but keep in case we need to reinstate them. Once I moved the report it disappeared! I have check all of my folders over and over again but I can not find it. I need to disable it so it stops emailing information that is not correct to our fulfillment department. But I can't find it! It runs every morning at the scheduled time but I need to stop it. Anyone have advice?

Thanks,
Andria

Re: Deleted Schedules still running

I had this problem in a previous version. I logged a support call. They asked for a file, cleaned it and sent it back and all was well. The problem did not recur.

I'd give them a try..

Make sure the option of Delete Archive schedules after x number of days checked off.

Thanks,

www.crystalreportstips.com
Check out our website for Custom Reports for CRD!!

Andria sent us her files. The problem was caused because CRD allows you to drag and drop a parent folder into a child or subfolder of that same parent. When this happens, the parent and all its sub folders and schedules "disappear" as a result of a circular reference.

The issue has been logged as a bug and will be resolved in the next build.

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD