This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
error message

I recently upgraded to crd5 version. When my reports run i recieve this message: The cached report or the source file is missing. Please refresh or reselect the source report and refresh the schedule. I click OK, and have to change the report path, refresh and execute. After execution, the path stays the same but the date doesnt update. I change the date, refresh and come in the next morning and have the same problem. Does anyone have this problem and do you have a fix? thanks

Re: error message

It doesn't sound like you are refreshing the schedule. it sounds like you are refreshing the report (which is totally different).

To refresh your schedules, right-click on the schedule and select "Refresh". This makes CRD go off and re-read the source report and store the cached report in the correct place for use later.

Make sure also that your reports are NOT saved "with data" so that new data is pulled in every timw the report is run.

BTW you can refresh all the reports in a folder by right-clicking on the folder - All Content - Refresh.

thanks, but i am refreshing the schedule. When i change the report path, i get a message box saying the schedule is going to refresh. I say ok after it refreshes, apply, close, refresh again, execute. After the report executes it goes right back to the way it was, and i have to follow these steps again.
Any other ideas? thanks

I would file a support request

thanks

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD