This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how to resolve a connection problem to mail server without disabling the virus scan

when i came in this morning, all reports were not sent out. i checked out the history and its unable to connect to the mail server. i did some search here and found out one issue wherein the user resolved the problem by disabling the virus scan. i did the same and it worked.

how can i make crd to connect to the mail server without disabling the virus scan? i dont think the admin here would allow me to disable the virus scan in a main server.

thanks

ann

Re: how to resolve a connection problem to mail server without disabling the virus scan

CRD needs to be an "allowed" application. Also known as "white listed" applications.

Your antivirus/firewall help manual should tel you how to give permissions to applications which you know are not viruses. All security software has this function.

If not, then you should speak to your security administrator about this and they willgrant CRD the necessary permissions.

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD