This forum is for the sole use of CRD users. ChristianSteven Software will not accept any responsibility for the contents.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrup

I get this error off and on:

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Any ideas?

Re: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is co

Are you using CR XI? I had this problem with CRXI. The fix which worked for me was to upgrade to CRXI Release 2 and then apply the latest monthly hotfix for it. Then the error went away and never came back.

Re: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is co

We are also getting this message.

Are you referring to a Crystal fix or a CRD fix?

I got this error three times today, and we run with Crystal X. I upgraded to Service Pack 5 and it still does it. Anyone know what the deal is??

Is the Crystal XI Release 2 like a service pack or do you have to buy another license for it?

-Chris

We purchased all new memory for our machine and the errors seem to have stopped. We have yet to put the old memory in another machine. Also, we went from 512 (4 sticks - 2700 HP) to 1Gb (two sticks - 3700 off-brand).

spanish french german
italian japanese chinese
  korean  

User Forum

CRD