Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parade-- Riders requested

April 30 2005
Byesville ,Ohio
Loyalty Day Parade
To honor all servicemen ,veterans ,firemen ,policemen ,and service organizations such as Red Cross, Hospitals , etc.
Parade starts at 10:00 AM Saturday April 30 in Byesville Ohio .Assemble at Byesville City Park between 8 and 9.
PLEASE be represented.I am a 3 year Vietnam veteran ,asking for your presence. Parade is being put on by Byesville VFW Post 3760 ,of which I am an officer of .
Even if only a few can show ,it would be greatly appreciated, but I hope I am shocked by the number of people who care in your group, and show up.
You can contact me at djbrown@djbdesigns.com if you think you may be interested. I understand you have many committments ,but I hope our small town can get an apprecciation of just how great a group of people you are,and a lasting impression of what you are all about.
There will be a free luncheon/hog roast after the parade for all participants at the Byesville VFW.

Thank you ,for being you ,and doing what you do.
Dana J Brown
Vietnam Veteran
Byesville Ohio
djbrown@djbdesigns.com
740-685-0763

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National