Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Letter printed in the Macon GA newspaper regarding our veterans

What did you expect when right wing conservative Republicans have been elected and now control all branches of government? We have seen these people pass legislation that is designed to specifically hurt your poor, your needy, your elderly, all of our veterans. All the safety nets are being demolished as these evil conservatives try to balance the budget on the backs of the most needy in our society.

I use the word EVIL because when you deliberately hurt the most needy in our society by passing legislation that is only designed to protect the wealthy while bringing extreme hardships to the lower income people in our society is criminal.

Rolling Thunder needs to get its act straight and begin telling its members the truth about these conservative republicans.

Rolling thunder supported these people but I think they were duped by all the false patrotism and flag waving these conservatives seem so well to do.

John McCain and John Kerry both personally went to Nam to try to locate our missing POW's yet Rolling Thunder endorsed that chick hawk Bush who has yet to be honest about his "lost time" in the Air force national guard.

America needs to wake up and see the destructive politics these conservatives are using. Conservatives use our most cherished symbols, our flag, our patrotic songs to dupe and decieve people through talk radio and Fox news.

Your faith and good will is shown through your actions. All I have seen so far from conservatives is lip service and double talk to our brave Veterans.

No doubt I will be banned from this board since the truth has been so obscured by conservative republicans that the majority of Americans still believe all these problems are being caused by the Liberal movement.

You want the truth go to the AARP website and participate on the discussion board.

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National