Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WELCOME HOME VIETNAM VETERANS PARADE

Chillicothe Ohio will hosting the first Welcome Home Parade for our Vietnam Veterans that they never received. This has been to long in the making, and it is about time that we stand up and show our Vietnam Vets that they are American heroes. We appreciate their service to there country and would like to take this time to show them where our hearts are. We would be honored to have Rolling Thunder and anyone take part in the parade. Or to just watch from the side line to see how much work is going into this parade, because we care.
Keith (Vietnam Vet) and Carolyn Maupin will be the Grand Marshall, as well as Col. Barb Kuger (Vietnam Vet) speaking
I support our military men and women 100%, but the Vietnam Vets hold the biggest place in my heart.
If anyone is interested you can email me at

oldguardmom@yahoo.com

SNAIL MAIL:
Tania Menendez
3721 St. Rt. 772
Chillicothe Ohio 45601
740-663-5429 (H)
740-701-8337 (C)

Tania Menendez
Owner/Founder
StarSupport Military Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StarSupportMilitaryGroup/

"If you can read this, thank a teacher;
..if you are reading it in English, thank a soldier."

Re: WELCOME HOME VIETNAM VETERANS PARADE

tania,
as i told you, i'm going to try to be there.
thanks for the invite!
see you soon,
santa

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National