Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Congress and some veterans groups do NOT care about our troops or veterans

i agree with you whole heartedly, it seems all these organizations are there for us, but let us down ib our times of need.
but thats nothing new.
i'm 100% disabled, and used to donate weekly to the united way. when i first became disabled, i appealed to every agency listed as recipiant of united way funds, and was told be them,'we can't help you'.
i'm 100% service connected , but the va won't admit it.
i first became disabled in 1991, had to leave my job, and was rated 100% by the va in feb of '93, but non-service connected.
in march i got a letter from the va, stateing that my symptoms were apparently related to exposure to agent orange, and it said i needed to do nothing.
so, i waited 6 months, then called to find the progress. they denied ever sending out that letter.
i waited 3 months after that, and called again, hoping to make a connection, but again was told that the letter had never been sent.
now the va claims i was never rated at 100% by them, even though i had collected a non-service connected from them for a year, while i was waiting for my ssdi to start.
i divorced my wife because he couldn't deal with facts, how do i divorce the rest of the nation?

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National