Return to Website

This forum is only for the technical matters. Please use contact in the main site for other topics including business inquiry.Any post other than technical topics may be removed by webmaster without permission. We hope your kind understanding about the the operation policy of the forum.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LA-100 Power Supply Question For Søren Mac Larsen

Hello Søren, im confused because i think i got an old version of the LA-100 because it came with a wallwart 12 volt 1a adapter.
I thought it was going to come with the seperate laptop type adapter 12 volt 2a figure 8 like i saw on a website it also says new 2011.
Please respond asap Thanks Søren as i have a 21 day trial demo here and i want to buy one but id like to know if i can use a 12 volt 2a laptop type power supply or is my version the old version and can i order the new one :), by the way i live in Australia and order from i-Enjoy Thanks alot Bye.

Re: LA-100 Power Supply Question For Søren Mac Larsen

Hi Richard
Only Hong Kong is getting the laptop type, rest of the world get the wallwart type. So you got the newest version. But Australia will change to the laptop type for next delivery. But the LA100 is the same.

LA-100 Power Supply Question For Søren Mac Larsen

Hello. I am going to buy the new power unit for la-100. In this regard at me the question, what power unit is used with this device, stabilized or not stabilized?

Re: LA-100 Power Supply Question For Søren Mac Larsen

Hi Nikolai
The supplied wallmount power supply is a 12V 1A DC.
It is a switch mode and stabilized. It is very important that it is 12V within +- 0.5V, otherwize it can destroy the internal circuitry. Plus is the middle pin of the connector.