Return to Website

This forum is only for the technical matters. Please use contact in the main site for other topics including business inquiry.Any post other than technical topics may be removed by webmaster without permission. We hope your kind understanding about the the operation policy of the forum.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wireless solution?

Hi Again...

This I find to be a very very smart move from Lead Audio..... We know everyone the situation, where someone would like to play some music files from a phone or another mobile device and it's sounds horrible from the mobile device.... At this way it cannot be easier to share some good audiophile music.

Nice indeed....

You say Next year about the AMP-D..... Does that mean first quarter or january?

/JR

It will be the first quarter.

Oh no!?

Today I see that you have changed the release date of DAC D to second quarter 2014.... May I ask why there is so dramatical delay on this unit?.... It was difficult enough to wait before, - now the chances are up to one year before we see the unit on the market...:-(

Happy new year anyway...:-)

Best regards

Jørgen Raun

Hi Jørgen,

Sorry for the change of product launch schedule.
It was mainly from the distributors' requests of Audio DC Power Supply prior to Digital Amp. We will release preliminary specification of our DC Audio Power Supply soon.
Another reason is our changed plan of adding DSD feature in the Digital Amp.
We hope your kind understanding about the schedule change of Digital Amp...