Return to Website

Shambhala Vision Forum

Welcome to our message board and forum for visitors & seekers of the Shambhala Vision. We evolve and prepare for Timeship Earth 2013. What's in your destiny? We have been open to the public since 1970 and continue to be of service to humanity as a spiritual retreat and natural bohemian nudest beach in Oaxaca, Mexico.

Shambhala Vision Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamballa Retreat to heal grief and honor life

Greetings World Citizens...I spent 5 weeks at Shamballa..my space was one of the Monk Cells... Totally new world and most relaxing and refreshing. My main purpose was to celebrate my daughter's life..one year after her death. I could not do this securely....freely or supported "up here". I was allowed to share this at Shamballa. She was killed 11/28/2003. I went there to "hide"..to be there during this anniversay.the holidays...and the New Year Ceremonies gave me so much. The people attracted to Shamballa have a certain energy that gives a feeling of security and care. A community constantly reinventing itself.
To all those who make Shamballa this ever flowing place of good energy....flow in and out...I am most grateful. To Gloria.....keep the faith !!
Shamballa got me through a truly painful time intact.
May this place of peace and acceptance forever go on.
Luv..pace ,light and joy as it comes....
Much gratitude to Gloria....and all who listened to my pain.
Willow-Alana's Mom
Always and Forever