Return to Website

DISCOVER NATHAN.COM

Our place to randomly spam about Nathan!!
All Welcome!!

DISCOVER NATHAN.COM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I sooooooooo LOVE my job

It's so cool! *cute guys* and believe it or not i'm really really having fun
It's kinda sad but do u know how much f@$%ing fun it is putting these digital images through the laminating machine!*cute guys* Ooh Ohh and the trimming machine... who ever knew that u could have soo much fun...
And the GUYS Awe, they're soooooo sweet and sooooooo funny! Matt yelling across room:"Kerrie, how are you going?" I'm fine!... (not looking at what i was doing)Oh **** I just printed the same page 4 times!" It's never my fault OK?
while vacuming this arvo: "I feel like a house wife" .... "You look like one" RUDENESS
lol I full on had this 15 min conversation with one of the guys Oliver about the toilets. It's confusing cause it doesn't say male or female on the doors but i found out now!!!!!
There are PINK walls
"Well you'll know if you're in the wrong room, the ladies have pink walls!"
"What? you've got pink walls?"
"Yeah, why what colour are the mens?"
"We just have white"
laughing "ahaaaaa we've got colour!"
We get to bum around when there's not much work... i swivel round on swivel chairs and i had a competition with Oliver to see who could swivel the longest AND I WON! I'm just the swivel champ! ARRRRHHHHHHH it's so much fun.
I'm so tired and i've only been there for two days... who would guess laughing and mucking around makes you so worn out...nah there's a lot of work to do tho...

Anywayz i hope u can get a job Kc, well u better cause u're commin up here for Nathan gigs and don't think ur startin a TAB with me lol J/K lol

Never mix milkshake with swivel chair...

VALUABLE LESSON LEARNT!!!!