Return to Website

DISCOVER NATHAN.COM

Our place to randomly spam about Nathan!!
All Welcome!!

DISCOVER NATHAN.COM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crank It

Man it's one thing to be busy but too busy to post Nathan Spam?? NAH!
*I LUV NATHY*

But Kc, I never thought i would be thinking about a guy more than Nat! my friend Oliver from work, he's so amazingly sweet and funny... and so different fr most guys. He says goodnight to me when i leave. He's so comfortable to be around AHHHHHHHHHH
The other night i had to stay back later and it was cold and rainy and he offered to drive me home he's got a heap of a car...but he loves it, he's so cute, it's this cream Gemini. hehehe i love my job just cause of him.
AND he's starting to have probs with his gf! LOL stupid ***** is always coming in or ringing him at work and complaining to him, and he looks so sad...
He's on the phone ysterday goin "ur not coming home? why?... fine then... i'll see u whenever" *haha* Excelent
Why do nice guys have ****** girlfriends

Re: Crank It

Hey sweetness..... I remember talking about this ghuy ages ago, when you first started working there. Way cool... go for it babe. YAY YAY YAY .....

Why do nice guys have ****** girlfriends?? Thats so people like us can mess with the minds of helpless men until they crumble..... take whatever is of advantqage and then dump them..... Umm anyone else thinking that maybe I am one of those ********** !!! *laughs* nahh Im not *that* bad!,... *grins*

You my dear need to take your cell with you ! I tried to call you last week so many times but no no no Kerrie is silly! *laughs* Well, my next trip to sydney might be just a few weeks away, Im not going to road trip tho cos i found a really cheap deal flying... so yay , Im happy... need to get outta here again... Going into my INSANE states again! O joy *laughs* Muahahah .. ( evilly)..

Anyways my dear..

" Keep it safe "
*winks*

Love you.
KC