Return to Website

DISCOVER NATHAN.COM

Our place to randomly spam about Nathan!!
All Welcome!!

DISCOVER NATHAN.COM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
And she is back today... but no one is here to play!!

Where are all my girls?? *cries*

YAY YAY YAY... got some goss....

Got my youth stuff happening now. Starting my training for Volunteer work with FAYS ( Family and Youth Services of South AUstralia) in a few weeks, and then i sill start my course in Youth Work soon after, * if its still what i want to do.*...

YAY YAY YAY.... And credit cards are now up to date again... still massivly in debt but up to date!! *grins* KC= FINALLY SORTING HERSELF OUT!!!

( and it's only takin' how many years :p )

Good luck to Barb when the gals get to this stage!! Muahahahahahah... * but it's ok, cos I'll be a qualified youth worker by then!!! *

I'm here to play!

That's fantastic news Kc! Good Work
Your credit cards up to date? Whoa I'm soooooooo proud of you

And i've got great news tooooooo. *I got a job* Yey, A new digital printing shop opened about a month ago and i put my name down just incase they needed a junior to help out... and because the guy who owns it knew the owners of the other place i was at, he knew they had gotten rid of their junior (me, lol) and when he rang yesterday i told him that i had worked there and gotten experience and **** and he's like *u got the job* YEY
I'm going in tomorrow, so this is my last day of freedom.... **** what do i do?!?

Best of luck to us Kc
xoxoxox

CONGRATS KERRIE!!!

YAY awesome stuff babe!! Seems like we both are finally getting it together! *grins* Until, i got another credit card statement yesterday telling me i have to pay another $70..... do these people think I'm made of money!??/ IDIOTS!! If i was, i wouldnt have thousands of dollars of debt would I! *grrr*

let me know if there are any hotties?!?!