Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum

Welcome to my forum for intelligent discussion of topics related to "Science of Wholeness."

Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary

A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.”
(I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newspapers since 1981.)

The Muslim missionary said “Unless you convert to Islam you WILL suffer forever in hell.”

I said, “That’s what some Christians say if I don’t convert to Christianity.”

He said, “But the difference is that Islam has the truth.”

I said, “That’s what some Christians say about their beliefs.”

He said, “After you die you will learn that the Koran is the word of God and Islam has the truth.”

I said, “I guess I’ll just have to wait until then to find out for sure.”

He said, “But it will be too late for you then.”

I laughed and said, “That’s exactly what some Christians say.”

I don’t think he thought it was funny.

I then expected him to say what a Mormon missionary said to me in Montreal. “At the judgment, as you are being cast into hell, I will point my finger at you and say, ‘I told you so. I gave you a chance but you didn’t take it and now it’s too late’.”

It seems that we are supposed to believe that millions of Muslims, by sheer “accident” of birth, are born into a belief system that teaches their children that even to consider Christianity to be the truth will land them in an eternity of suffering in hell.

I believe that the horrific false doctrine of endless suffering in hell causes more suffering here on earth than any other idea that people believe. That is why it gives me such great pleasure to offer people the urls that contain irrefutable evidence that the Bible does not support such a concept of God. http://www.tentmaker.org

Re: A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary

There is scientific truth and then there is religious belief. Unfortunately the two will always be quite different until some time in the distant future when humankind finally becomes advanced enough to be free from distortions. The fact that othodox Muslim and Christian beliefs are mutally exclusive is a strong indicator that either one religion or the other cannot be true. The oringinal truth behind all religions and God's love is all-inclusive and never exclusive.