Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum

Welcome to my forum for intelligent discussion of topics related to "Science of Wholeness."

Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Science and Spirituality

Where did I say that "science" has answered what is in the non-physical dimensions? Did I say that? In fact, conventional materialistic mainstream scientists and researchers (such as Susan Blackmore for example) have only at every opportunity tried to debunk (invalidate) the existence of higher planes and the near-death experience and attribute any paranormal experiences to brain effects such as hallucinations. However I do try to maintain a scientific (logical, sensible, and unbiased) approach to the study of the subtler spheres while trying to get around all fanciful preconceptions, commonly held distortions and religious beliefs regarding the afterlife.

Re: Science and Spirituality

"Real spiritual knowledge is scientifically accurate, honest, non-mysterious, highly specific, answers all questions and is to the point"

Apologies i misinterpreted that sentence.

Whilst you are correct real spiritual knowledge is a science, as everything is. The mystic, mystical, meta-physical is yet to be defined enough by science to be a 'working format' for ascension.

We have no time left, for science to quantify and qualify, they are bound by 'physical proving'.

We must know now.

So the ascending initiate uses non-scientific tools to quantify and qualify.

My point of the first post, was for the initiate to use these 'spiritual tools' to quantify and qualify what science has yet to do.

Blessings
oKa